Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i actually feel bad for my mom

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
Shes the only person in my life who genuinely cares about me and wants to see me succeed. When people say that someones "got a face only a mother could love" they are not bsing, my mom is the only person who gives a shit. Whenever she picks me up from uni she first asks me if Ive made any friends and if I have a gf and when I say no she gets all sad. She even tells me that "shes afraid ill regret not doing more in my youth" which I do tbh. Must be hard seeing your subhuman son suffer, too bad she cannot understand that since Im ugly, high inhibition and male its over for me.

Last year I tried acting cold towards her for a month in an attempt to make her angry so that she wouldnt give a shit when/if I visit Gandy but I only made her upset. Im able to shut down my emotions when its comes down to 99.9999% of people but I actually feel bad about her.

"Whenever she picks me up from uni she first asks me if Ive made any friends and if I have a gf and when I say no she gets all sad. She even tells me that "shes afraid ill regret not doing more in my youth" which I do tbh."

;(

dont be mean to your mom

You say you're high inhibition, and seriously you could try to work on fixing that. You said you're at uni, are there any sports teams you could join? Or any other interests that you and others have, like chess/DnD/whatever. If you're not living in shared accommodation, join next year, and if you are in shared accommodation, just walk around and start saying hi to people. It's unbelievably hard especially at the start but don't put any pressure on the result. Don't worry about how you'll remember your youth either, that's just going to put even more anxiety onto you and that's not really going to achieve anything. You'll probably never be as popular and slay as much as Chad, but at the end of the day that's not really what matters, just try and start making decisions that are going to make you look back one month from today and at least feel satisfied that you started making a move in the right direction. You are totally capable.

flowerful said:
"Whenever she picks me up from uni she first asks me if Ive made any friends and if I have a gf and when I say no she gets all sad. She even tells me that "shes afraid ill regret not doing more in my youth" which I do tbh."

;(

dont be mean to your mom

i think my mother cares about me just because she doesn't have another one to care about.
i'm her only child and she used to blame the shit out of me when i was young. now i'm depressed and being a loser and she seems to care.

My mom cried when I told her I'd rather live alone than marry any non-virgin.

ItheIthe said:
My mom cried when I told her I'd rather live alone than marry any non-virgin.

what did she say after you said that?

Nobody gives you more love than youre mother. She is the only person who legit cares about youre life.
Yall need to repsect youre mom and be grateful. One day you will cry to see her back.

Offcourse there are exeptions...
Like the crackhead moms who dont give a shit, mostly incel mothers.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Nobody gives you more love than youre mother. She is the only person who legit cares about youre life.
Yall need to repsect youre mom and be grateful. One day you will cry to see her back.
Offcourse there are exeptions...
Like the crackhead moms who dont give a shit, mostly incel mothers.

It's definitely virtue signalling!!!1

flowerful said:

;(

dont be mean to your mom

Dude thats fucking cute omg brought a tear to my lifeless eyes. We cant go e.r. when people like that exist boyos.

I feel ya man, my parents are slowly grasping possibility that they won't get any grandchildren and it's making them depressed as fuck...
Just FYL when ur only son is degenerate tranny fucking mentalcel.

My mom always asks me this too when she picks me up from uni

I'm always like, yeah mom, making tons of friends, and messing around with tons of girls

Little does she know is all I do is LDAR most of the time

As much as my mom gets on my nerves sometimes, I know I'll break down when she's gone. She's the only person that cares about me.

lel feel you.
our mothers don't understand our subhumanity and it's not our WILL to make gf or friend at all.

JovanD said:
I feel ya man, my parents are slowly grasping possibility that they won't get any grandchildren and it's making them depressed as fuck...
Just FYL when ur only son is degenerate tranny fucking mentalcel.

I'd fuck you, where do you live

I love my mum. She's the only woman I have immense respect for.

SeifEsteem said:
I'd fuck you, where do you live

I believe you misread, i fuck trannies, im not one, also avatar is not me.
Btw im from east europe.

My skank mom left me when I was 14 so at least some of you incels have that.

onesellcel said:
You say you're high inhibition, and seriously you could try to work on fixing that.  You said you're at uni, are there any sports teams you could join? Or any other interests that you and others have, like chess/DnD/whatever.  If you're not living in shared accommodation, join next year, and if you are in shared accommodation, just walk around and start saying hi to people.  It's unbelievably hard especially at the start but don't put any pressure on the result.  Don't worry about how you'll remember your youth either, that's just going to put even more anxiety onto you and that's not really going to achieve anything.  You'll probably never be as popular and slay as much as Chad, but at the end of the day that's not really what matters, just try and start making decisions that are going to make you look back one month from today and at least feel satisfied that you started making a move in the right direction.  You are totally capable.

fuck off with this gay normie advice. I've been through it. If anything, it made things worse.

It's natural instinct for mothers to act caring for their children. I would be surprised if she wasn't this way towards you.

But at least my brother has success

onesellcel said:
You say you're high inhibition, and seriously you could try to work on fixing that.  You said you're at uni, are there any sports teams you could join? Or any other interests that you and others have, like chess/DnD/whatever.  If you're not living in shared accommodation, join next year, and if you are in shared accommodation, just walk around and start saying hi to people.  It's unbelievably hard especially at the start but don't put any pressure on the result.  Don't worry about how you'll remember your youth either, that's just going to put even more anxiety onto you and that's not really going to achieve anything.  You'll probably never be as popular and slay as much as Chad, but at the end of the day that's not really what matters, just try and start making decisions that are going to make you look back one month from today and at least feel satisfied that you started making a move in the right direction.  You are totally capable.

This is the kind of shit I want banned from this site. Bluepilled advice.

Anyone else agree?

Kointo said:

Anyone else agree?

yup.

Same. She deserves much better than a piece of shit like me. I wonder how soul crushing it must be to see your own son grow up to become subhuman trash
I also wonder how much relief she would feel if I killed myself

Yup, it feels fucking terrible to be a dissappointment to your parents  :(

Kointo said:
onesellcel said:
You say you're high inhibition, and seriously you could try to work on fixing that. You said you're at uni, are there any sports teams you could join? Or any other interests that you and others have, like chess/DnD/whatever. If you're not living in shared accommodation, join next year, and if you are in shared accommodation, just walk around and start saying hi to people. It's unbelievably hard especially at the start but don't put any pressure on the result. Don't worry about how you'll remember your youth either, that's just going to put even more anxiety onto you and that's not really going to achieve anything. You'll probably never be as popular and slay as much as Chad, but at the end of the day that's not really what matters, just try and start making decisions that are going to make you look back one month from today and at least feel satisfied that you started making a move in the right direction. You are totally capable.
Anyone else agree?
yes. fucking useless bluepilled advice.
i'd prefer redpill thing to exist here, at least following PUA shit and fall flat is good blackpill material.

cthulhucel said:
yes. fucking useless bluepilled advice.
i'd prefer redpill thing to exist here, at least following PUA shit and fall flat is good blackpill material.

I dislike that too.

Kointo said:
I dislike that too.

i've been following redpill shit for years. their view on alpha males is mostly correct, but trying to be one is as silly as fuck.

cthulhucel said:
i've been following redpill shit for years. their view on alpha males is mostly correct, but trying to be one is as silly as fuck.

Look at the poster from lookism.net who was saying a 3/10 is deformed.

Kointo said:
Look at the poster from lookism.net who was saying a 3/10 is deformed.

well another gain from these shit is now i'm interested in studying social structure of various animals from time to time. as an academic thing it's very enlightening on how femoids think and how modern society works.

cthulhucel said:
well another gain from these shit is now i'm interested in studying social structure of various animals from time to time. as an academic thing it's very enlightening on how femoids think and how modern society works.

If we can see how animals behave sexually then we can prove how humans behave. We aren't far from every other animal.

onesellcel said:

I am high inhibition because of my looks, its a defense mechanism that I have developed in response to people being mean. I avoid people to avoid being mistreated and I only feel okay when Im left alone in my room. You know how people get passive aggressive when you are bothering them? Thats basically how every interaction that I have with other people goes. People want to know what I want and they want me to get lost, they dont want to be associated with me unless Im useful to them in some way (ex copying homework from me). When you are ugly its pretty much impossible to just approach and strike up a conversation with someone, let alone now that Im a junior, youre supposed to be doing that your freshman year when people are first building their social circles.

Im not looking to be a Chad, I understand that I will never be one, all I want is to look at least average (or above tbh) so I can get some friends and maybe a looksmatched-ish gf.

QuantumDummy said:
As much as my mom gets on my nerves sometimes, I know I'll break down when she's gone. She's the only person that cares about me.

Hah, despite trying not to care Im like that too.

Kointo said:
If we can see how animals behave sexually then we can prove how humans behave. We aren't far from every other animal.

the most impressing thing i watched is a documentary film about a certain species of seal (i forgot its name, fuck). one alpha seal is lying on the beach, while all female seals in its territory are marching towards it. other male seals will try their best to stop a female to rape it, and the female one will fight them desperately as if to it death is better than rape.
this scene is like a comedy.

cthulhucel said:
the most impressing thing i watched is a documentary film about a certain species of seal (i forgot its name, fuck). one alpha seal is lying on the beach, while all female seals in its territory are marching towards it. other male seals will try their best to stop a female to rape it, and the female one will fight them desperately as if to it death is better than rape.
this scene is like a comedy.

Goes to show that nature itself is like a comedy. It's a fucking joke.

Kointo said:

Anyone else agree?

I agree too.

Your mom sounds like typical stupid mothers of incels that are deluded as fuck and can't analyze reality for once.

gstvtrp said:
I agree too.

If only other people agreed as well.

gstvtrp said:
Your mom sounds like typical stupid mothers of incels that are deluded as fuck and can't analyze reality for once.

Like my mother.

My mom don't care about me getting a girlfriend. I think she already gave up.

op i know how u feel, my mum loves me also so much that her mood depends completely on my mood, thanks to inceldom i am constantly sad and so she is, she is basically suffering everyday and she wishes that i use my youth good and go out a have as much fun as possible. unfortunatly she doesnt understand that you cant have fun as a incel (she is bluepilled as hell). i tried to make a her mad too and told her to focus on my stacy sister and let me go, but she cant... its hurts so much.

Remember that your mothers are responsible for your shit life. They are then ones who gave birth to you.

StemCel137 said:
op i know how u feel, my mum loves me also so much that her mood depends completely on my mood, thanks to inceldom i am constantly sad and so she is, she is basically suffering everyday and she wishes that i use my youth good and go out a have as much fun as possible. unfortunatly she doesnt understand that you cant have fun as a incel (she is bluepilled as hell). i tried to make a her mad too and told her to focus on my stacy sister and let me go, but she cant... its hurts so much.

Your sig makes me rage.

Total Imbecile said:
 Whenever she picks me up from uni she first asks me if Ive made any friends and if I have a gf 

what a cunt

I just want my parents to stop talking to me, 15h daily on the pc is all I need

Kointo said:

Anyone else agree?

So ban every post that isn't just "it's over, life is hell, kill yourself NOW!"

Yeah fuck that. We already have enough censorship.

kodoku said:
I just want my parents to stop talking to me, 15h daily on the pc is all I need

Yeah when my parents call now I don't pick up.

They've given me too many platitudes and shitty advice over the years. They really don't understand how shitty my life is.