Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I accidentally injured a 6 feet tall white guy in high school when we were playing soccer ... aren't tall White people supposed to be durable?

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
I went to take the ball from him and he twisted his ankle and needed to go to the hospital

isn't the stereotype that white people have harder bones and more muscle than asian

Was he actually muscular or just a lankiet twig?

Isn't that average height?

He protably has low calcium diet. I drink milk since my childhood, and I never broke any of my bones

If he was black you would've broke your leg just by touching him :feelsthink:

I went to take the ball from him and he twisted his ankle and needed to go to the hospital

isn't the stereotype that white people have harder bones and more muscle than asian
Are you rice?

It's pretty easy to bust an ankle in soccer, you're running full pelt on a muddy field and suddenly turning all the time. That's why framecels shouldn't bother with sport, it's dangerous enough for Chad, but at least he's going to get a BJ in the hospital from a becky nurse. We will just become cripples, healing at a much slower rate.:blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill::blackpill::redpill:

Fuck that guy.

Nah tall white fags are beta bitches ive beat the shit out of 2 white tall fags in the past and im only 5'6 but gymaxxed

Typical soccer player, goes to hospital after being touched gently

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back