Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I ACCEPT SUGGESTIONS

A

Alphaboyo

Greycel
Hi everyone. First of all, I apologize if this post is too long, but I need help. I ended up in this forum because of looksim.net. It was something I discover back in 2018. Honestley, I always suspected, intuitively, that something with me was wrong. Now, I understand looks is something that can be explained objectivle, at least partially. This is my first post. I'm very insecure and always hate myself because of my shit genes. I have positive things, but I think the negative things outweight them. From my observations, digital infrastructure contributed for the blackpill. What I mean is, nowdays, world is more visual than ever before, so looks became extremely important. For that reason, I decided to write to you guys, if there someone willing to help me or give some advice about what should be my steps to ascend hard. Just the face. I visited dozens of dentists. Most of them are too blue pill so they saw me like if I was crazy and didn´t help me at all. What I know, is that I have shitty bone structure:

Recesed
non existing jawline. Not well projected cheekbones.
crooked teeth
narrow palate
one eye and cheekbone heigher than the other (I think thats called eye dystopia or something)
Im now 22 years old. Had braces between 13-15 y.o . Results weren´t great. Didn´t have extraction

Eyes:
Not hunter at all.
Dark circles under eyes due to veins
big, round, protruded brown eyes

Hair:
curly, ginger, closer to auburn. Probably, my only good trait.
the possibility to get bald is still there because of my subhuman father.

Skin:
pale.
thin, easy to get wrinkles and moles
red bulbous nose due to rosacea.
Maybe I don´t have the perfect color/texture and density, but people always think I´m younger than I am. Don´t know why.

Lips:
full, but assymetrical.

Eyebrows:
subhuman. There are not full. Not dark enough. Unideal shape. Too high.

So, I would be really greateful if you could give me some advices on surgery or something. Which ones should be? Something crazy like cutting bones and change their position? Should I wait for 3D printed implants? What about eye area? Eyebrows? Do I need a canthoplasty? Nose job? How can I achive peak harmony? I´m willing to grind hard and moneymaxx in order to ascend, but I don´t know what are the steps I should follow, what surgeries are for me and which ones don´t

Thank you for your time guys.

Attachments​

I have no clue what half of it means.

Bruh honestly unless you actually post a pic there's not much point asking for suggestions also you didn't even mention your height which is a really important factor in all this.

people always think I´m younger than I am. Don´t know why.
Out of shapecel. That will quickly change once you pass the wall.

Height? That will be the determining factor

There's nothing you can do.
Welcome to the incels club tho :feelsjuice:

There's nothing you can do.
:yes: The quicker you learn to not try to ascend, and just Go NEET and LDAR, the quicker you’ll be happy and fit in with your fellow, more aged brocels

Bruh honestly unless you actually post a pic there's not much point asking for suggestions also you didn't even mention your height which is a really important factor in all this.
To illustrate things, just imagine I´m the live action version of Linguini from Ratatouille.

Out of shapecel. That will quickly change once you pass the wall.

Height? That will be the determining factor
I´m a fucking dwarf by today´s standards. 5ft 8. But, my dad is 5ft 5 and my mom is 5'2. So I´m think I got actually lucky in that point. It could have been worse.

Hi everyone. First of all, I apologize if this post is too long, but I need help. I ended up in this forum because of looksim.net. It was something I discover back in 2018. Honestley, I always suspected, intuitively, that something with me was wrong. Now, I understand looks is something that can be explained objectivle, at least partially. This is my first post. I'm very insecure and always hate myself because of my shit genes. I have positive things, but I think the negative things outweight them. From my observations, digital infrastructure contributed for the blackpill. What I mean is, nowdays, world is more visual than ever before, so looks became extremely important. For that reason, I decided to write to you guys, if there someone willing to help me or give some advice about what should be my steps to ascend hard. Just the face. I visited dozens of dentists. Most of them are too blue pill so they saw me like if I was crazy and didn´t help me at all. What I know, is that I have shitty bone structure:

Recesed
non existing jawline. Not well projected cheekbones.
crooked teeth
narrow palate
one eye and cheekbone heigher than the other (I think thats called eye dystopia or something)
Im now 22 years old. Had braces between 13-15 y.o . Results weren´t great. Didn´t have extraction

Eyes:
Not hunter at all.
Dark circles under eyes due to veins
big, round, protruded brown eyes

Hair:
curly, ginger, closer to auburn. Probably, my only good trait.
the possibility to get bald is still there because of my subhuman father.

Skin:
pale.
thin, easy to get wrinkles and moles
red bulbous nose due to rosacea.
Maybe I don´t have the perfect color/texture and density, but people always think I´m younger than I am. Don´t know why.

Lips:
full, but assymetrical.

Eyebrows:
subhuman. There are not full. Not dark enough. Unideal shape. Too high.

So, I would be really greateful if you could give me some advices on surgery or something. Which ones should be? Something crazy like cutting bones and change their position? Should I wait for 3D printed implants? What about eye area? Eyebrows? Do I need a canthoplasty? Nose job? How can I achive peak harmony? I´m willing to grind hard and moneymaxx in order to ascend, but I don´t know what are the steps I should follow, what surgeries are for me and which ones don´t

Thank you for your time guys.

Attachments​

there's only one thing left

I´m a fucking dwarf by today´s standards. 5ft 8. But, my dad is 5ft 5 and my mom is 5'2. So I´m think I got actually lucky in that point. It could have been worse.
You should gymmaxx. Youre barely one standard deviation from average. Low tier normie in terms of height.