Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I absolutely baffles me that nobody is really making a move to get looks based apps and tv programmes banned at least

crew2

crew2

Captain
★★★★
I see so much about how we can't say anything or judge anyone based on race yet race is merely...a set of physical characteristics, nothing more. But there are soooo many things which are accepted and promoted in which the key aspect is judging someone on physical attributes. Tinder the most obvious one where the point is to either accept or reject based on how a person looks, then there are popular TV shows which do the same for instance in the UK 2 that spring to mind are 'Take Me Out', a TV show where about 30 women line up and decide whether they like or dislike a man based on his physical appearance and 'Your Face Or Mine', another show where audience members compare a guest to other people looks wise.

Imagine the reaction if I introduced an app called Racer where I allowed people to choose whether they like people based on their race and we could all vote on which is the best race and people who submitted their picture would get feedback knowing that their race was either liked or disliked. Fucking outrage without question.

Then there are other things which we kind of know are looks based such as when someone gets a career as a male model or gets accepted to one of those dating tv shows like Love Island or some shit or get's accepted/rejected in a club but we can't really PROVE that they are being selected solely on their looks so shitbags will always say "oh well maybe they got selected because of blah blah blah" so for that reason I'm not even addressing those. My main concern is how the fuck is it literally acceptable to create apps and media where the ACTUAL IDEA is to like or dislike based only on physical appearance? How is it justified morally and legally is my point when rejecting someone for a job interview based on their race isn't?

Last edited:
normies outnumber us
no matter how many of us sign it to be banned, it will never pass, since normies hold the monopoly on this type of shit

normies outnumber us
no matter how many of us sign it to be banned, it will never pass, since normies hold the monopoly on this type of shit
That's the problem with democracy. Too many cunts have the right to vote. It's got to the point now where if the nukes were literally flying towards the US Trump would have to have a referendum about whether to launch back.

We need the capability for someone to just see the things that are causing all of these mental health issues and problems in society and have enough actual control to do something about it.

That's the problem with democracy. Too many cunts have the right to vote. It's got to the point now where if the nukes were literally flying towards the US Trump would have to have a referendum about whether to launch back.

We need the capability for someone to just see the things that are causing all of these mental health issues and problems in society and have enough actual control to do something about it.
not gonna happen when the Jews are in control

they dont care and dont understand