Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i abruptly interrupted an approach target today and asked her if she has a bf - felt dick elongating

U

uninstall

Banned
-
She was in my direction and l walked with her for 200 meters. I was in the mall dressed with a cycling jersey and regular shorts.

She told me what she works, name(very shitty name - I think she may have lied about it, but l can't know).

So she started talking about her job (making costumes and scenes for a theater) and l abruptly interrupted her because l had the sense that she will reject me and didn't want to listen to her bs.

So I asked her - do u have a bf or something.

She said yes, something like that.

MAYBE SHE EXPECTED ME TO SAY SOMETHING? THERE'S HOPE FOR ME. BUT UNINSTALL DOES NOT DO CUCKY SHIT LIKE THAT.

I bounced.

Attention whore.

But yes - she was sympathetic and cute.

Very cute face.

My voice was like a subwoofer when I approached this bitch

Fuccked, the look she gave me when I interrupted her - priceless

"felt dick elongating"

Lifefuel for dickcels?

Dude go for ugly foids. Cute girls are a lot harder imo.

If this were the 70's you'd be fighting to get away from these girls. Fuckin' shame bro tbh tbh

Lol are you gay?
No, I just see the majority of women as they truly are. You see the unattractive, the average, and the very attractive.Most women fall in the unattractive/average category. I disregard makeup entirely, because without that she’d look excatly what she’s supposed to below average or average. I rarely see women who are I can say are “very attractive”. Usually Latinas,White, and rarely black , and some Asians.

No, I just see the majority of women as they truly are. You see the unattractive, the average, and the very attractive.Most women fall in the unattractive/average category. I disregard makeup entirely, because without that she’d look excatly what she’s supposed to below average or average. I rarely see women who are I can say are “very attractive”. Usually Latinas,White, and rarely black , and some Asians.
Same but I would gladly fuck some non-fat 3s.

Ah , yes. It’s one of the classics, tbh.
0AC504FC 47FC 41D1 9D60 073BC48F877C

nice avi

was a good hentai series I liked the scenes were the gyaru got fucked

So she started talking about her job (making costumes and scenes for a theater) and l abruptly interrupted her because l had the sense that she will reject me and didn't want to listen to her bs.

Autistic af to be honest. There was no way you could be sure that she was gonna reject you. If the girls you approach start to talk a lot, that's GOOD. It gives you plenty of opportunity to ask follow up questions or tell a related story yourself to keep the conversation going. Cold approach is very ineffective, but the longer you talk with her before asking for her number, the higher are the chances she will give it to you. You have to be patient, ASKING A WOMAN FOR HER NUMBER WITHOUT BUILDING SOME KIND OF CONNECTION WITH HER DOES NOT WORK NORMALLY

Autistic af to be honest. There was no way you could be sure that she was gonna reject you. If the girls you approach start to talk a lot, that's GOOD. It gives you plenty of opportunity to ask follow up questions or tell a related story yourself to keep the conversation going. Cold approach is very ineffective, but the longer you talk with her before asking for her number, the higher are the chances she will give it to you. You have to be patient, ASKING A WOMAN FOR HER NUMBER WITHOUT BUILDING SOME KIND OF CONNECTION WITH HER DOES NOT WORK NORMALLY

haha ok brother

that's nonsense

there are many women that will let you talk to them for a lot of time and then reject you

i guarantee you that

THE DECISION HAPPENS WITHIN SECONDS

#BLACKPILL

You should do a study on how many women claim to have boyfriends because statistically, they'd have to be lying, unless Chad ofcourse has all the girls.

You could make a joke about that.

Also if you're going to ask if she has a boyfriend, it's more balsy to just ask for her number instead. If she actually has a boyfriend she won't give it anyway 9 out of 10 times but if she doesn't. Then if she says no, you can say, ah for your imaginary boyfriend right? You can gauge her reaction after that to see if she is lying or not. Just ask for his name and see how they react. Play with it bro. Since you've got 500 more to go, why not make it more fun for you?

haha ok brother

that's nonsense

there are many women that will let you talk to them for a lot of time and then reject you

i guarantee you that

THE DECISION HAPPENS WITHIN SECONDS

#BLACKPILL

But even if she decides that she is attracted to you within seconds, you can still fuck it up if you behave too autistic. Of course there are many women that will let you talk to them and then reject you, but you have to risk losing a bit of time if you want to have success with cold approaching

Don't give them an out. It's like if you're trying to make a sale and you go

"You forgot your credit card, didn't you?"

"felt dick elongating"

Lifefuel for dickcels?

Elong Must
Uninstall learn fking english already or nobody will write a book about you

Last edited:
Cringe and bluepilled.

But even if she decides that she is attracted to you within seconds, you can still fuck it up if you behave too autistic. Of course there are many women that will let you talk to them and then reject you, but you have to risk losing a bit of time if you want to have success with cold approaching

once talked to a foid for 20 minutes (her name was Veronica you can search for the whole thing in my log) and she refused to give me her number

the autistic bitch that went on a date with me gave me her number within 2 minutes.

So, you know what's up.

It's decided within seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back