Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy I (7’1) made a small compilation of strangers asking to take a picture with me

Sometimes I think you are a masochist for browsing this kind of suifuel.

Tallfags need to be beheaded

Imagine making a compilation of it and needing to post it on garbage site or reddit

Not even saying this out of hatred or envy, but do these tallfags just NEED to do stuff like this, will they spontaneously combust and die if they do not flaunt their height and circle jerk about it?

There are people living completely different life than me simply because of genetics. How you even cope with this shit?

Not even saying this out of hatred or envy, but do these tallfags just NEED to do stuff like this, will they spontaneously combust and die if they do not flaunt their height and circle jerk about it?
They do this to humiliate us shortcels.

Imagine making a compilation of it and needing to post it on garbage site or reddit

I think he might be trying to flex on Reddit larpers and cucks, or he may be a larper himself using photos he stole from someone’s Instagram

VgzdG7.gif

I think he might be trying to flex on Reddit larpers and cucks, or he may be a larper himself using photos he stole from someone’s Instagram
Didnt consider that, could be some weirdo LARPing lol

I hate foids so much.

look how he is coping all through the comment section -

"it's all because of personality bro.My personality attracts those foids"

" i have problems dating too guys"

"Short men get women all the time"

I (7'1 (7'1 btw lol)) made a small (not me haha) compilation of strangers asking to take picture with me (because of my height, im TALL lol (although i was born this way, didnt make any effort to achieve it LOL (did i mention that i'm 7'1? that's tall yk haha)))

Must have worked hard to be 7'1

Tallfags are the most ungrateful species known to man

Can`t take this anymore
Angry Season 2 GIF by The Boys

Tallfags = volcels. You are above 6'3" you have to right to post here

How you even cope with this shit?
There is no cope. Once you become aware just how much genetics influences everythign in life, you can only give up. we're all stuck in genetic cages with no hope to ever escape this hellscape we call life

he just has a good personality

Their life is hard mang they can't fit in the car and they bang their head on doorways. :cryfeels:
We wouldn't survive 0.000001 zeptoseconds in a tallfag's shoes. :feelsUnreal:

I can't wait for 7ft+ to be the new 6ft+. It is going to so fucking over for my children (if I even have any).

I hope he gets decapitated

I CAN'T FUCKING TAKE IT ANYMORE

Someone hurry up and kill him (in videogame ofc)

I wouldn't wanna be 7'1 tbh it's looks very weird. 6'1-6'4 is ideal chad height.

he just has to exist and people subconsciously admire him.

I (good personality) made a small compilation of strangers asking to take a picture with me because of my ridiculously good personality. Women love my huge personality also!

I wouldn't wanna be 7'1 tbh it's looks very weird. 6'1-6'4 is ideal chad height.
Yeah it's definitely not ideal but it still mogs being a 5'5 manlet or something, seen it statistically too with dating statistics, being a 7 foot freak still mogs manlet but being like 6'4 is kind

@motherfucker8

What the fuck is the point of that subreddit, just normies bragging who got the best heigh gene

Bragger should have his calves cut off and fed to him

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back