Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Christ coper learns his “saintly” sister had a pact with female cousins to fuck Chads in secret

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
369A03D0 4D67 4E2C 98E7 89F4F3662D4D

Here are the replies to it.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueChristian/comments/1c5u99a/i_think_i_hate_women_even_though_i_dont_want_to/

This is one of the few posts that speak for themselves.

@Mecoja since you are a christcel. Tag any others who are also christ copers.

All women are whores and harlots, even the religious ones

View attachment 1140772

Here are the replies to it.

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/TrueChristian/comments/1c5u99a/i_think_i_hate_women_even_though_i_dont_want_to/

This is one of the few posts that speak for themselves.

@Mecoja since you are a christcel. Tag any others who are also christ copers.

Cant remember any, sorry. Few i knew left.
On topic, just because someone goes to church, doesnt means that they believe. Most people dont believe until they fall into deep shits. I trust more drug addicts, homeless people and convicts, than clean good people who sing in choir.

Whoever is pleased with his life he doesnt needs God. They are happy as they are.

Cant remember any, sorry. Few i knew left.
On topic, just because someone goes to church, doesnt means that they believe. Most people dont believe until they fall into deep shits. I trust more drug addicts, homeless people and convicts, than clean good people who sing in choir.

Whoever is pleased with his life he doesnt needs God. They are happy as they are.
Brutal and true tbh. Most women don’t face real hard times, hence this.

He said it : they don't believe in God anymore.

They're not christian women, they're not behaving in a christian way, and it's christian men's fault (except their Father).

Hating on men who tell women to dress and behave modestly is retarded, and that's something I see way to often on this forum.

Of course redditards removed his posts and he's being gaslighted in the comments.

Tbh it's tiring me, I barely have the mental strength to get angry anymore.

The positive note is that it seems like the mother wasn't happy about it.

There are also things I don't understand.

1. Where's the father ? (notice how the father is always missing in these stories)

2. Doesn't he check his daughter's phone ?

3. Why does he let his daughter go out by herself without being supervised by an older woman or a brother ? This used to be the standard in Europe.

4. Contrary to what retards like to say, slutty girls usually do look slutty. Look at their behaviour. The way they talk. Who they're friend with. How they dress. It seems that most fathers are completely oblivious to the most obvious redflags. Of course in this scenario we don't know about this.

Notice how, even in a "christian" sub, it's more accepted to be a whore than to be a "misogynist".

Last edited:

This is the first comment.

Look at this fucking whore.

Expecting women to not be complete sluts is now "putting them on a pedestal".

And the classic "Jesus loved the adulterous women".

As we talk, thousands of adulterous women are being tortured in hell and will be for eternity.

Why doesnt she mention that part of the christian doctrine ?

Now this is another massive redflag. Imagine talking to a "christian" woman about the behavior of a whore. Her first reflex is to actually defend the whore and attack the man who finds her behavior unacceptable.

What does tell you ?

Of course it tells you that she too has a 3 digit bodycount.

Last edited:
Some comments are also beyond retarded.

Look at this one :

Yes dumb whore, having sex outside of marriage makes you a slut. That's exactly what he means.

Notice how the most agressive comments come from women :

These whores are craving chad's cock so bad it's unbelievable.

The very idea that they might be deprived of their daily dose of chad's cum makes them completely hysterical.

We have effectively reached a point where we cannot say that faggots and whores are going to hell on a fucking christian subreddit.

Notice how the most agressive comments come from women :

View attachment 1141534

These whores are craving chad's cock so bad it's unbelievable.

The very idea that they might be deprived of their daily dose of chad's cum makes them completely hysterical.
Look how they mock him, image living with a person and you find out that it was the exact opposite of what you believe or you tough you know .
You just understand how fake and vile the world is ,
Just a fake image of reality , it causes problems in trusting... it's completely understandable...

Look how they mock him, image living with a person and you find out that it was the exact opposite of what you believe or you tough you know .
You just understand how fake and vile the world is ,
Just a fake image of reality , it causes problems in trusting... it's completely understandable...

It makes my blood boil.

Not a single person to tell him the truth.

Worse: If someone did, he'd get instabanned and his post removed.

Orwellian.

They're not christian women, they're not behaving in a christian way, and it's christian men's fault (except their Father).

Hating on men who tell women to dress and behave modestly is retarded, and that's something I see way to often on this forum.

Of course redditards removed his posts and he's being gaslighted in the comments.

1. Where's the father ? (notice how the father is always missing in these stories)

3. Why does he let his daughter go out by herself without being supervised by an older woman or a brother ? This used to be the standard in Europe.

4. Contrary to what retards like to say, slutty girls usually do look slutty. Look at their behaviour. The way they talk. Who they're friend with. How they dress. It seems that most fathers are completely oblivious to the most obvious redflags. Of course in this scenario we don't know about this.

Notice how, even in a "christian" sub, it's more accepted to be a whore than to be a "misogynist".
Mother was sad she didnt get to fuck chad

Organized religion has been a joke run by grifters for decades now. Outside of Islam areas.

Thanks for all your thoughts. I think it goes back to theory for many years that there are no religious women in modern times. They’re all larpers. It’s probably like 100 women in the West (excluding Amish and such).

It's not about the things she did , it was the fact that they constructed a fake image so good , he will never trust people again
Most women do that, they pretend to be saints and virgin in front of non-chads.

Organized religion has been a joke run by grifters for decades now. Outside of Islam areas.
Even Islam is getting cucked by women apparently.

Women have turned Christianity and the Bible into a fucking self help book like the secret :feelskek:

“Jesus loves me no matter what I have done and will continue to unrepentantly do. You misogynist” :foidSoy:

Just foids being whores nothing new

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back