Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "I [32\m] overheard my girlfriend [32\f] tell her sister [27\f] that she is 'dating down' being with me"

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Intersectional autistic supremacy
★★★★★

Daily reminder that women with college educations are the most likely to initiate divorces, and attempting to leverage your job as an element of attraction will probably lead to your undoing.

This is why i always laugh when people say women aren't so picky look, lots of normal guys have a relationship

How many of them get cheated on? How many of them are used for money, status or convenience? How many of them are hated by their wife/gf? How many of them have a dead bedroom?

Just lol

Wait... She makes 17.000 bucks a month...? HOW?! I would not make this money in a year working at warehouse logistics. This life is a fucking joke.

"I didn’t want to fight so I told her yup. And she then gets angrier, starts saying how she loved me, took care of me supported me, even paid for me and this is how I treat her?"

Paid for him? This is emasculating.

"She then goes off on saying that she did date down. She told me good luck on finding some bimbo that works at a gym (my ex worked at Equinox as a personal trainer and she was jealous of her) that maybe then they will be impressed by a date at Olive Garden (I never took her there) and my studio apartment."

Personal trainer? So, she is not really working after all. While she is most likely doing nothing earning a lot of money, most men have to slave their asses away for almost nothing.

"I know I was mean, but you know this entire time she thought she was above me. And thought of my life’s accomplishments as nothing."

All he can think of is how "mean" she was...? Why are most men so pathetic and weak? This really has to stop.

Daily reminder that women with college educations are the most likely to initiate divorces, and attempting to leverage your job as an element of attraction will probably lead to your undoing.

Also, most females do outearn men and yet the media wants to convince us that gender wage gap is real... well, it is real for us.

135k a year isn't enough for this expired roast :feelsPop: this is what awaits you as a moneymaxxed normie

Rich women are witches

A thing to remind people: OP lives in NYC, where cost of living is so much higher such that salaries are generally higher.

OP makes probably like 70k-80k anywhere else in America. Still a lot of fucking money.

He should have stepped up his mean act and really put that dog in her place.

Broads then wonder why men don't want their wives working.

Hypergamy's a bitch
This is why i always laugh when people say women aren't so picky look, lots of normal guys have a relationship

How many of them get cheated on? How many of them are used for money, status or convenience? How many of them are hated by their wife/gf? How many of them have a dead bedroom?

Just lol

Exactly, unless you are well aware of their marriage conditions, just seeing a man and women together isn't enough to confirm jack shit these days.

Last edited:
How. Does. She. Make. 205k.

Should've twisted the knife and told her that any kids she has will be potatoes thanks to her age and that she would be a horrible mother. Would've pissed her off beyond recognition and likely sent her into a rage.

This is what awaits you if you ascend.
women shouldnt be allowed to work
they flood the market for employers and drive wages down
and they make the worst coworkers

Good riddance to that whore

typical of educated females. he sounds like a cuck tho Btw, he should never dated a female older than him by more than 5 months

Last edited:
No matter how much money she is making, its over for her and she is going crazy bcos of it.

I assume she had her "fun" through
out college and obviously earns now very good. BUT she is past her Prime so any men who still looks good/has money in her age group wants to date younger females and she is realizing she would have to reproduce with males she wouldnt have even blinked at in her prime. Or she is gonna use the money to betabuxx men(untypical for women).

i wonder if he is a chadlite.this girl could easily get chads who need someone to pay his bills unless she is unbelievably ugly.Maybe she had plans for his "measly" 125k lol.