Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious HYPOTHETICALLY If you got your hands on a sentient AI that will do your bidding. What would you order it to do?

DarkKnight

DarkKnight

Positivecel
-
AI means artificial intelligence btw, your a young budding programmer who finally did it, you created the first conscious machine that has the intelligence of all humanity combined. What do you order it to do? Get revenge and Kill everyone on earth? Make you chad? Answer brothers. (Asking for a friend)

Is it a foid?

If its a hot foid id ram it

If its male ill keep it as a companion and we'd go on journeys together and be gay

I'd program it to go buy soylent for me and my wife's son

I don't believe in artificial intelligence

I’m a lazy fuck so I would just make it fetch food and drinks for me tbh.

I would order it to enslave the world and and make me king, followed by ordering it to find a way to upload my consciousness so I can shed my incel body and become immortal.

AI means artificial intelligence btw,
Really? Thanks professor brainiac.

What do you order it to do? Get revenge and Kill everyone on earth? Make you chad? Answer brothers. (Asking for a friend)
I'd ask it to figure out my way upload my consciousness into the Internet. Then I wouldn't have a sex drive any more and foids would be just another animal that I don't give a shit about. It'd also make me effectively immortal. I and the AI would together guide humanity towards a more enlightened future where there are no genders, no sex and no ugliness.

I'd make her my waifu.

D7896f266db62d705305808e1669eb02

I'd ask it to figure out my way upload my consciousness into the Internet. Then I wouldn't have a sex drive any more and foids would be just another animal that I don't give a shit about. It'd also make me effectively immortal. I and the AI would together guide humanity towards a more enlightened future where there are no genders, no sex and no ugliness.
It would only be a copy of your brain, you would still exist.

It would only be a copy of your brain, you would still exist.
Not necessarily. If it were done gradually and while slowly killing off my real brain then my consciousness would gradually move into the AI substrate.

enslaving the world sounded kind of edgy, regret it now tbh. lets mind upload all incels and travel the stars instead. when you're a machine time and distance don't have a meaning anymore so you could fly everywhere in the universe.

Infiltrate the stocks markets and make me money.

Make me an immortal chad, the only man on earth, with the ability to time travel

Just create the first conscious machine that has the intelligence of all humanity combined bro.

there's no such thing as ai. it's just pattern matching.

there will never be a sentient computer program

but that doesn't matter because women aren't sentient anyway and just react to things like a dog

Have it double suicide with me. Dead serious.

to hug me and love me, and obsses over me and kiss me , and cuddle me, and take me to the park, and play with me,
and love only me, and have me lick her, and give me piggy back rides, and ...

slaughter all cucks and white knights

I could ask it to develop VR technology to the point where I could be transported to an anime world. I could ask it to develop gene editing or neural implant technology to the point where my intelligence could be greatly increased. I could ask it to develop technology which could alter someone's hair color, eye color, bone structure, etc., so that I no might longer be ugly. I could also just ask it to find a way to make me content.

I guess the most useful thing, and the thing I would most likely do, would be to ask it to find a way to protect the ideals and things that I hold dear. I would ask it to find a way to preserve the world's remaining nature, ensure the survival of the world's important ethnicities and cultures, solve inceldom, and do anything else I'm forgetting.

I would make it so I become the leader of the world, so I can fix the world.

I'm not sure that anyone would make a sentient ai, at least if we're talking about the sort of sentience we see in biological life. As even if it's possible, what would be the point? You'd essentially be putting in an enormous effort just to create a machine that can suffer like a human, and in all likelihood, it would be human. Given that to replicate the specific systems and neural connections needed to create a human like self-model, which can "measure" how something subjectively feels, wouldn't you emulate a human brain? If so, this is a false premise.

Rant aside, I'd probably tell it not to simply eliminate all life, but to do everything in it's power to nullify the possibility of life from ever manifesting again. That's if I'm feeling altruistic, of course. I suppose I could just tell it to make me my own virtual world, which I could do whatever I want within.

get it to capture a 10/10 stay for me to creampie

but that doesn't matter because women aren't sentient anyway and just react to things like a dog
That's what I think as well. Transhumanism is a huge cope.

at least for now
Algorithms will never be true AI.

lol, ok guys I said hypothetically though.