Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment What would you do in this scenario? You hear a knock at your door, you open it, then you see...

NeverEvenBegan

NeverEvenBegan

30 KHHV. Ugliest facecel on .is
-
Gallery 1482916032 margotrobbiewhite
Babylon Australia Premiere 11 683x1024

...Margot Robbie. She is in a state of distress. She tells you she recently found out she suffers from an extremely rare neurodegenerative disorder (one in a billion) than can only be cured by consuming a virgin man's sperm.

It doesn't matter how she consumes it, but she needs to either swallow your cum or get her ass/vagina creampied by you in order to get cured. You are the only 18+ virgin male in the area.

What would you do?

@AsakuraHao @supersoldier @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @based_meme @adharmi @Fatass3000 @StonePath @curryboy @Top Red Garnacho @-TheRinku127- @Lonelyus @der_komische @starystulejarz

This is the price to pay for knowing how to read.

View attachment 1105886View attachment 1105888View attachment 1105890
...Margot Robbie. She is in a state of distress. She tells you she recently found out she suffers from an extremely rare neurodegenerative disorder (one in a billion) than can only be cured by consuming a virgin man's sperm.

It doesn't matter how she consumes it, but she needs to either swallow your cum or get her ass/vagina creampied by you in order to get cured.

What would you do?

@AsakuraHao @supersoldier @Ron.Belgrade @wereq @based_meme @adharmi @Fatass3000 @StonePath @curryboy @Top Red Garnacho @-TheRinku127- @Lonelyus @der_komische @starystulejarz
I'd tell her to fuck off and slam the door on her face. I'm not falling for that horseshit. She probably has a pack of thugs (niggers, most likely) hiding outside waiting for me to fall asleep so she can let them in and rob + kill me. Her name is ROBbie. JFL

Cant believe a foid jaw mogs me so much...

Cant believe a foid jaw mogs me so much...
Image 2024 03 27 135525043

SHE IS A LITERAL CHAD FACTORY.

HER DELICIOUS WOMB IS A CHAD FACTORY WHO WOULD TRANSMUTE SUBHUMAN UGLY GENETICS INTO CHADLITE/CHAD GENETICS

WOMEN LIKE HER ARE THE ONLY WAY FOR SUBHUMAN MEN TO HAVE CHILDREN WHO WILL NOT SUFFER FROM BEING UGLY

WE NEED HER WOMB. WE NEED HER WOMB AND HER OVARIES

I would ask her take my dick in her vagina, and suck my dick until she swallowes my cum from curry cock:ahegao:

View attachment 1105906

SHE IS A LITERAL CHAD FACTORY.

HER DELICIOUS WOMB IS A CHAD FACTORY WHO WOULD TRANSMUTE SUBHUMAN UGLY GENETICS INTO CHADLITE/CHAD GENETICS

WOMEN LIKE HER ARE THE ONLY WAY FOR SUBHUMAN MEN TO HAVE CHILDREN WHO WILL NOT SUFFER FROM BEING UGLY

WE NEED HER WOMB. WE NEED HER WOMB AND HER OVARIES
calm down with the foid worshipping

have passionate loving sex with her

Say ok and do it but pull out last second to troll her
:feelskek::feelsPop:

What would you do?
I would first CREAMPIE her ass :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Then I would tell her, just to be extra sure :feelsEhh:, I would HAVE to CREAMPIE her other holes, just to make sure the cure takes effect

I would first CREAMPIE her ass :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

Then I would tell her, just to be extra sure :feelsEhh:, I would HAVE to CREAMPIE her other holes, just to make sure the cure takes effect
Just pay child support theory

I'd tell her to fuck off and slam the door on her face. I'm not falling for that horseshit. She probably has a pack of thugs (niggers, most likely) hiding outside waiting for me to fall asleep so she can let them in and rob + kill me. Her name is ROBbie. JFL
same mang I am sure now that any normal foid interaction with me besides me insulting them online is fake or being faked for some purpose. hasn't happened for a long time anyways :feelscomfy:

i would tell her to take her pants off and prove she is a biological female

It doesn't matter how she consumes it, but she needs to either swallow your cum or get her ass/vagina creampied by you in order to get cured. You are the only 18+ virgin male in the area.

What would you do?

Tell her she’s too old and slam the door

What would you do?

That's a tranny, screw them. There are no vagina to penetrate. I will feed """""her""""" lead instead. Another day another trannyloving thread on faggots.is

Firefox vzveUqaGzE
Firefox YDizqj4Us8
Firefox KzgXEXkhtH

What would you do?

Fill her entire reproductive system with my inferior malnourished low T curry sperm till it overflows

Fill her entire reproductive system with my inferior malnourished low T curry sperm till it overflows
Based!

STACY WOMB BELONGS TO INCELS :feelsdevil:

What would you do?

@DarkStarDown
Force her down on her knees so I can give that slutty smile of hers a nice fat facial, and then I would force her to take my dick up her pussy.

Force her down on her knees so I can give that slutty smile of hers a nice fat facial, and then I would force her to take my dick up her pussy.
She will transmute our subhuman genetics into chadlite/chad genes with her chad factory womb

She will transmute our subhuman genetics into chadlite/chad genes with her chad factory womb
She will give me Chad sons who will unironically save the West.

This should BELONG to subhuman incels

flat and ugly
She won't be flat anymore after I impregnate her with my subhuman sperm. She will have a belly from my child and larger breasts.

Then I will DRINK :feelsdevil: her pregnant human milk Homelander style

Who else would do that? Any homelandercels? @Grodd @Trojan2021 @Uncle Death @MaherOrDeath @Ricordanza @Don Vito

She won't be flat anymore after I impregnate her with my subhuman sperm. She will have a belly from my child and larger breasts.

Who else would do that? Any homelandercels? @Grodd @Trojan2021 @Uncle Death @MaherOrDeath @Ricordanza @Don Vito
I would :feelsohh:

What would you do?

RAPE

Idk probably sex or something.
Yes, she is a dumb piece of meat. She literally only exists to get creampied by men and birth children.

i would do that :feelsYall:

This is foid worship btw

I would fill her entire pussy with my subhuman cum

I would fill her entire pussy with my subhuman cum
Based!

She is a walking dumb womb whose sole purpose is to get creampied and give birth.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back