Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious What would you do if your roommate was a foid?

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
Obviously this would never happen since foids would never want to be roommates with ugly men but let’s say hypothetically you were in a situation where your roommate was a foid. What would you do?

Me personally, I’d probably eat all her food. If she mentions to me that something is missing I would just gaslight her and tell her she misremembered something. My siblings used to do this to me all the time so it would feel good doing it to someone else (in minecraft of course)

I would poison her water

I would poison her water

This has already occurred. I'll use recordings since she is a bit too joyful over me being mute.

View: https://vocaroo.com/1jpwBkugaMNS

Send her to hell

Interact with her as little as possible and always have a bodycam or something so i have evidence if she accuses me of SA

Interact with her as little as possible and always have a bodycam or something so i have evidence if she accuses me of SA

Unnecessary with the way things have occurred.

I would ask her if she has any friends that she can introduce me to. If not, I will likely move out ASAP. Imagine living with her and hearing her fuck chads while you sleep. Fuck off :feelshaha:

Cum shark' her

guess steal her clean panties and sniff em 1st. then coom in them afterwards :feelsokman:

I would Eat Rice

wouldnt interact with her

see her naked sometimes and jack off to the sounds of her getting fucked through the wall. been there already she was hot

Get a new roommate.

I would ask her if she has any friends that she can introduce me to. If not, I will likely move out ASAP. Imagine living with her and hearing her fuck chads while you sleep. Fuck off :feelshaha:
It should be a crime for a female to give her love and sex to a Chad

Realistically I would not speak to her unless spoken to.

Will just be quiet until she talks to me herself.

I don't want to be accused of being rapey and creepy.

Obviously this would never happen since foids would never want to be roommates with ugly men but let’s say hypothetically you were in a situation where your roommate was a foid. What would you do?

Me personally, I’d probably eat all her food. If she mentions to me that something is missing I would just gaslight her and tell her she misremembered something. My siblings used to do this to me all the time so it would feel good doing it to someone else (in minecraft of course)
i would creepily smile at her let her fear me i’ll be the nightmare for her

Came here to say exactly this. I would especially have a hidden camera in my room

Will just be quiet until she talks to me herself.

I don't want to be accused of being rapey and creepy.
That's usually how I behave around foids. I have been accused of being creepy, for doing or saying things that I thought was completely normal/acceptable, so now I'm just like "fuck it - I'll just ignore them"

That's usually how I behave around foids. I have been accused of being creepy, for doing or saying things that I thought was completely normal/acceptable, so now I'm just like "fuck it - I'll just ignore them"
Basically... Win win situation, they don't want to talk to me or even see me, and I don't want to be labeled things I'm not,

So let's all just leave each other alone :feelsokman: (I have been called creepy for not looking at women, and leaving them alone, by the way. No joke).

Honestly just treat her like anyone else. I guess if she was real hot I would borrow a pair of her dirty panties to jerk off to. But that’s about it.

Probably go to prison because after a couple of days of having to listen to her foid bullshit I would fucking kill her.

Grab her by the pussy like Trump

I wouldn't ever move in with a foid roommate
who rejected me :feelsEhh: