Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypothetically even if I get a foid, she would resent my lack of ambitiousness

mrlunatic

mrlunatic

Traumatized beyond repair | Misfit for love
★★
It's well know that foids want an "ambitious man". What they really mean is a man who will wageslave their lives away all while providing all his earnings to her.

I'm about to become a CS engineer and I've no fucking interest in becoming a programmer and wageslaving :feelsree:

Ambitious guys don't wageslave.
They follow their passion and get rich that way.
That's what girls want.
You got it all wrong.
No girl wants a wageslave IT nerd or store clerk.

It's well know that foids want an "ambitious man". What they really mean is a man who will wageslave their lives away all while providing all his earnings to her.

I'm about to become a CS engineer and I've no fucking interest in becoming a programmer and wageslaving :feelsree:

Even if she sees past my ugly looks and height (which won't happen but let's just assume it does), I'm stilly a socially inept, autistic sub-human with a strange voice, who's neither smart, nor funny nor interesting, but that boring with weird mannerisms. What a wonderful quality product I am.

Ambitious guys don't wageslave.
They follow their passion and get rich that way.
That's what girls want.
You got it all wrong.
No girl wants a wageslave IT nerd or store clerk.
but they want a guy with
The Simpsons Money GIF

homer simpson money GIF

so what are you doing it for
Not much career options in Asia you see

I wish I was born in the US. I would become a carpenter, always have been super interested in wood working. US faggots are super lucky. They can choose any career and yet complain all the time :feelsree:

Not much career options in Asia you see

I wish I was born in the US. I would become a carpenter, always have been super interested in wood working. US faggots are super lucky. They can choose any career and yet complain all the time :feelsree:
oo you're in asia

i see

no the true lucky ones are the ones that get to ldar

but they want a guy with
The Simpsons Money GIF

homer simpson money GIF
Foids don't want the rich nerdy IT cuck but they also don't want the broke guy trying to follow his passion

Fuck foids they're good for nothing :feelsree:

how big is your dick ? how much money do you make? those are the only two questions you must answer in order to realize if a foid would stay with you

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back