Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Hypothetical: would you take this job?

Would you be an executioner in KSA?

• Yes, sounds like a dream job

Votes: 12 44.4%
  • Yes, but only for the money, wouldn’t enjoy it

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • No, even though they deserve punishment it would fuck up my head

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Say for some reason you are neet and live with your parents. Your dads job transfers him to Saudi Arabia for a big promotion so your family moves there.

You don’t have much skills but the government offers you a living wage job as a government executioner. You spend all day stoning cheating whores and pushing fags off roof tops and hanging various criminals.

Would you take this job or keep neeting while looking for something else?

Yeah man. That sounds like some fun shit to do.
You know how the saying goes, find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life. Though, for most people they use this saying to lie to themselves about loving their 9 to 5 slavery.

Do want this job

One time when I was a kid I killed a baby bat that was flying around in my house. Whacked it with a stick. I watched it on the ground, crumple up and die. It fucked me up. No way could I ever hurt a human being.

Yeah man. That sounds like some fun shit to do.
You know how the saying goes, find a job you love and you will never work a day in your life. Though, for most people they use this saying to lie to themselves about loving their 9 to 5 slavery.

If I don't do the job, someone else will

One time when I was a kid I killed a baby bat that was flying around in my house. Whacked it with a stick. I watched it on the ground, crumple up and die. It fucked me up. No way could I ever hurt a human being.
I mindless smacked a moth to death with lego bricks when I was a little kid. :cryfeels: :feelscry:

Wouldn't want to live in any sandnigger country in the first place :feelsugh:

Say for some reason you are neet and live with your parents. Your dads job transfers him to Saudi Arabia for a big promotion so your family moves there.

You don’t have much skills but the government offers you a living wage job as a government executioner. You spend all day stoning cheating whores and pushing fags off roof tops and hanging various criminals.

Would you take this job or keep neeting while looking for something else?
Brainlet on all fronts of life if you turn this down in any lifetime

Yes only if I could beat them to death with a meat pie and pikachu plush.

you can't chuck gays off the roof anymore since Trump crushed the caliphate, you gotta use a sword instead

as long as I only execute women

I would like to take if for a time and search something else