Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hymn in honor of Elliot

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
May Peace be Upon Him St. Elliot Rodger , He who showed us the light and sacrificed for our sins of simping and cucking. He who brought us all together . He who gave his life for us to see the vision of his manifesto. He who made the bullied the feared. He who became a martyr so we could be in less pain and work to one day realize his vision of Utopia. May no normie and foid Dodge the Rodge.

Last edited:
I pray every day another saint takes up the call and ascends to ER status in the name of fighting back in the name of inceldom.

Allah hu Akbar!

He proves you can’t dodge rodge

I pray every day another saint takes up the call and ascends to ER status in the name of fighting back in the name of inceldom.

Allah hu Akbar!
May Peace be Upon Him St. Elliot Rodger , He who showed us the light and sacrificed for our sins of simping and cucking. He who brought us all together . He who gave his life for us to see the vision of his manifesto. He who made the bullied the feared. He who became a martyr so we could be in less pain and work to one day realize his vision of Utopia. May no normie and foid Dodge the Rodge.
Hail Elliot

Beautiful manifesto, amen.

Beautiful. I have stuff I wrote inspired by him. Simple poems.

Sieg Heil, Rodger! Heil Elliot!!