Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hygiene products are a Jew scam

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
Chad can smell "bad" and foids will still choose him over a subhuman who smells like flowers. Jews have convinced us that body odor is the worst thing in the world, so that we will buy their products. If body odor was considered unattractive, it would have been sexually selected out of the gene pool, or humanity would have gone extinct because they were too repulsed to fuck each other.

I myself do use hygiene products, but only because I need to follow Jew norms in order to fit into society. I never believe the Jew lies.

I use hygiene products because I am NPC

I stopped using shampoo and my hair is now better

It’s true shampoo is legit jew destruction device. It has detergents and chemicals and shit that will fuck u up

I take a bath once a week and dont use any products.

Stopped using body wash and shampoo. Even I can smell my armpits smelling like shit unless I trim it down (fuck that) so I buy the cheapest deodorant on the shelf.

Chad can smell "bad" and foids will still choose him over a subhuman who smells like flowers.
Hmm...where's that comic again? Here we go:

Redpillcomics34

Life is a jewish scam.

Skincare products are also a scam. I spend about 100 or more a month on them. I just bought some shitty red light device. I use oils, moisturiser, retinols, vitamin c, accutane, niacinimide, SPF 50, wear a hat also, beard oil, laser therapy, microneedling, microneedling with RadioFrequency and more and yet I am still skinmogged by 90 year old grannies. Life is all genetics.

Chad can smell "bad" and foids will still choose him over a subhuman who smells like flowers. Jews have convinced us that body odor is the worst thing in the world, so that we will buy their products. If body odor was considered unattractive, it would have been sexually selected out of the gene pool, or humanity would have gone extinct because they were too repulsed to fuck each other.

I myself do use hygiene products, but only because I need to follow Jew norms in order to fit into society. I never believe the Jew lies.
Based. Not following what Jews told you to do gets you shunned from society

Skincare products are also a scam. I spend about 100 or more a month on them. I just bought some shitty red light device. I use oils, moisturiser, retinols, vitamin c, accutane, niacinimide, SPF 50, wear a hat also, beard oil, laser therapy, microneedling, microneedling with RadioFrequency and more and yet I am still skinmogged by 90 year old grannies. Life is all genetics.
Stop giving free money to cooking oil reseller geez:feelswhat:

sounds like an avg day on looksmax dot org lol

Tbh. Foids will go out of their way to smell Chad’s dirty underwear if given the Chance.

Foids are just as sexually degenerate as men when Chad is involved.

I'll tell you a secret, we have never smelled bad in history... Until now. Since the grain revolution the poor and toxic diets have made us smell bad but if we followed a natural and fresh diet we wouldn't. Almost no human on earth nowadays is healthy, a healthy body doesn't produce bad smell.
I take a bath once a week and dont use any products.
Well done nigga, you from Latun America?

True.
I myself have stopped using deodorant.
I now prepare chlorine dioxide, use that instead and I'm neutral as smell is concerned.
Also try not to eat too much chemical shit, it really helps.
It doesn't help to smell good when you're ugly anyways.

We're jew ridden in this world.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back