Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Hygiene = looks

I

i_want_emo_gf

Self-banned
-
You know how women and normies mock incels for being “unkempt” and lacking hygiene? When they say that shit what they actually mean is you look like a freak, but instead of simply saying it’s your genetics they blame it on your hygiene.

No redditard/foid is gonna look at this man and be like “he would be more attractive if he showered”
BBD703E3 B0DB 41E5 9744 BAFC2AE1D2AC

When normies insult someone for their hygiene they are actually just insulting them for their looks. Every single person redditards use as an example of the “neckbeard” stereotype is just a fat ugly balding dude. They use the hygiene excuse as a cover for their bullying of ugly men. Except in the rare case where a chad actually doesn’t wash his ass or something (but foids would still fuck him even if he smelled like a rotting animal corpse). Also, yes it is true that some incels stop caring about their hygiene but it is usually because they already gave up on life at that point and don’t have the motivation/don’t see the need to take care of themselves. But they are deliberately misrepresenting the causality here. They become this way because society already rejected them, not the other way around. Needless to say, not caring about your hygiene is still gross and the majority of incels aren’t like that.

Water is wet tier thread ik.

Yeah this is true

When normies insult someone for their hygiene they are actually just insulting them for their looks. Every single person redditards use as an example of the “neckbeard” stereotype is just a fat ugly balding dude. They use the hygiene excuse as a cover for their bullying of ugly men.
This is so true, especially with the neckbeard insult itself.
Despite literally having a noticeable neckbeard, nobody is calling this below guy a neckbeard:

Chad neckbeard

Whereas incels who cannot even grow a beard are called unkempt, unhygenic neckbeards.
Every insult like this is just typical normies browbeating incels into knowing their place and accepting hatred and discrimination from society.

I going to the gym for the past four years 5 days a week i take a shower two times a day sometimes one but i don't skip but why am i still ugly? pls deebonk this IT i beg :lul:

I going to the gym for the past four years 5 days a week i take a shower two times a day sometimes one but i don't skip but why am i still ugly? pls deebonk this IT i beg :lul:
You need to work on your personality sweaty:foidSoy: