Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL 'Husband of The Year'

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Even girls I find ugly are out of my league
★★★★★

IMG 5175

Women have a choice: live the life of a man and or a parasitic luxury item. Few women would not select the latter. Men do not have this choice.

IMG 5174

Betabuxxers, yeah. They have to do it.

IMG 5172

Bitch, men have liberated women from their drudgery chores by inventing automatic dishwashers, vacuum cleaners, precooked foods, washing machines, etc. If you still complain to do these chores, you are lazy.

Last edited:
All women can do is fucking nag. The only ones that aren't annoying are the dead ones

The cuck wimp simp zeitgeist

I gotta woooooorship women :soy: look i'm one of the good ones :soy: men bad :soy:

I gotta woooooorship women :soy: look i'm one of the good ones :soy: men bad :soy:
That's the "mindset" you want to have if you wish to get some nagging machine that will not even love you

What a useless wife. That is some straight Ragefuel there. Better to be incel than have a woman this bad

That wife isn't fulfilling her duties

Simping and it's consequences have been a disaster for our society.

Fuuuuk. Why do I have to defend the fucking devil foids?
If they both go to work, they both do housework it is how it should be - husband can clean, while wife can cook, or husband cleans on Tuesday and wife on Friday, it should be normal. Unless only one person is working, then the second should take care of home.

Now, since I defended some stupid foids, I will have to watch videos of whores getting beaten and killed to bring my mind to normal state.

Last edited: