Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting hurts when foids mog me

gangrenemax

gangrenemax

Major
★★★★
usually white foids are taller than me whenever I step out kinda calloused to it but it still fucking hurts when a taller toilet walks next to me. It's not fair why didn't I get cumskin and height genetics :cryfeels:

Whats ur height

Would you like a gf who height and frame mogs you? :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Same. I live in curryland and one day I got height mogged by 5 curry foids back to back. Today I got height mogged by this curry stacy in yoga pants. She didn't acknowledge my existence when she walked past me. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:

@gangrenemax if ur still a teen or adult you can acquire a couple of inches
Decompress your spine

Same. I live in curryland and one day I got height mogged by 5 curry foids back to back. Today I got height mogged by this curry stacy in yoga pants. She didn't acknowledge my existence when she walked past me. :feelsbadman::feelsbadman:
I live in riceland and I don't get heightmogged that often by rice foids, what are they feeding curry foids these days jfl

not fair man :cryfeels:

I live in riceland and I don't get heightmogged that often by rice foids, what are they feeding curry foids these days jfl
Curry men have gotten a lot taller here. 5'10 average I'd say. Women have gotten not just taller but thicker. I get mogged regularly.

Curry men have gotten a lot taller here. 5'10 average I'd say. Women have gotten not just taller but thicker. I get mogged regularly.
5'10??? jesus

you live in north curry land or south?

@gangrenemax no unless ur 50

You can gain 2-3 inches just endure the pain and be consistent lots of stretches bar hanging and milk dont give up

You can gain 2-3 inches just endure the pain and be consistent lots of stretches bar hanging and milk dont give up
you have to be fucking with me right if my growth plates are closed there's nothing I can do. Don't give me false hope man link a study or something

you have to be fucking with me right if my growth plates are closed there's nothing I can do. Don't give me false hope man link a study or something

I said spine bro not growth plates
Believe me its closer than u think

I would gladly fuck your foids ngl

usually white foids are taller than me whenever I step out kinda calloused to it but it still fucking hurts when a taller toilet walks next to me. It's not fair why didn't I get cumskin and height genetics :cryfeels:
Could be worse, like being around black foids who are even taller

Same, I got brutally heightmogged in highschool by practically everyone, women and men alike.
The worst part is that I used to heightmog all of them in elementary school :fuk:.

Same, I got brutally heightmogged in highschool by practically everyone, women and men alike.
The worst part is that I used to heightmog all of them in elementary school :fuk:.
:fuk:

but it's not perma change right?