Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Hurr inkels would be abusive boyfriends anyway durrrrrrrrr!"

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
No. Fuck you. I am too tired to be abusive or controlling as a romantic partner. Can you imagine getting so angry at every one of your partner's fuck ups that you want to smack her across the face? And then you have to turn on the waterworks and tell her how much you hate it when she makes you hit her, so she thinks it's her fault. Micromanaging her social media and mobile phone on top of that? It would be exhausting. I'd rather just be a normal boyfriend. If I had a partner who cheated on me, I'd just ghost her and move on. I just do not have the motivation to be a horror story.

Who can truly say

Abusive guys get into relationships too.
Clearly being physically abusive is not the dealbreaker.
It's so sad society is in such denial about female nature.

i probaly won't be abusive, at least not if she wasen't cheating on my ass

Abusive guys get into relationships too.
Clearly being physically abusive is not the dealbreaker.
It's so sad society is in such denial about female nature.
Low-functioning sociopaths, sexual deviants, the cronically unemployed, and other degenerates can get sex and relationships. Ugly guys can't. Looks are everything.

I wouldn't hit my girlfriend if i had one wtf?

I'd be too afraid of losing her, especially since only chad can get away with those things.

Sounds too much work, you're right OP. Being abusive and controlling costs energy, much energy. And for what, for a dick socket who can cuck at will with chad? I'm convinced that no amount of control can really stop femoids from getting chad's junk (unless 24h surveillance, which is costly and probably unfeasible). Without even accounting for the entire society support in that...I would be happy with casual sex (pipe dream tbh), no way with a girlfriend. Too much anxiety and work.