Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Hunter eyes,diamond face chad makes video explaining why incels are wrong

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★
Yt chad

WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT..

Yt chad2
FAGGOTS LIKE HIM SHOULD BE STABBED TO DEATH (in the metaverse):feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Just be confident bro :yes::yes:

Not watching but I bet he's one of those fags that agrees its over for ugly inkels but thinks we shouldn't be mad about it

Let's be honest, these people live in a completely different reality from us. A Chad or toilet doesn't understand what it's like if you're an unattractive man and every toilet that makes eye contact with you expresses utter disgust at your mere existence. They don't understand that random people treat us like utter shit for no other reason than the fact that we merely exist.

They don't understand our pain because they've never experienced it. They cannot feel empathy for us because they are incapable of understanding our pain, the pain we go through every day. :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Not watching but I bet he's one of those fags that agrees its over for ugly inkels but thinks we shouldn't be mad about it

Society has nothing to gain if we rebel and everything to lose if we do. Meanwhile if we just LDAR then society loses nothing, Chad's and toilets will maintain their monopoly and reproduce while through "soft eugenics" we disappear over the generations. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

I didn't watch it either, just went down the description to check if there were any links to online course. Found book which is practically the same thing

Man tells "Just go to the gym, bro:chad:" with zero self awareness

Look at that chiseled jaw. Wow, what a Chad! And those lips! 10/10

Ghnmj

cut off his genital, see how long his "confidence" lasts

Don't even click those faggot vids anymore. They all say the same generic NPC script

isn't it funny how only foids and attractive dudes say looks don't matter?

privilege is invisible to those who have it

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back