Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

imagine if foids made a forum talking about the guys they had sex with

I

incel god

Banned
-
i would hate that so much. the posts would be something like this > girl i want him soooooooo bad! i almost fucked him, incels are gross why do they exist?
girlfriends who is hotter gino or chad? :feelsree: :lasereyes:

weird thing to fixate on

There are already multiple of them

they already have them in form of whatsapp groups + these nasty foids second fav topics are shit,piss and period :feelspuke: :feelspuke:

There's already a telegram groups when they like discussing about having sex with chads.

Pretty much r/Sex if you've seen it

thanks. he is probably a foid or a normie. foids usually say shit like fixate. im wise to you foids on here. you try your best but not good enough.
The nastiest users on here have been outed out as fakecels, normoids, and femtards. You're not wrong.

he is probably a foid or a normie. foids usually say shit like fixate. im wise to you foids on here. you try your best but not good enough.
:feelskek:

the mods should just ban her.
I've been blackpilled since you were in diapers little man. you kids come and go but I remain

here before you, here after you
:feelsjuice:

disingenuous? you don't even understand the words you use :feelshaha:
By definition I did use it correctly. "lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity" You're lacking frankness and being sarcastic in a rude way to make it seem like I'm stupid based off of lies. It isn't necessary. If I wanted to be talked down like the way you treat users on here, I'd go over to reddit where that's normalized.

By definition I did use it correctly. "lacking in frankness, candor, or sincerity" You're lacking frankness and being sarcastic in a rude way to make it seem like I'm stupid based off of lies. It isn't necessary. If I wanted to be talked down like the way you treat users on here, I'd go over to reddit where that's normalized.
oh no I completely meant it, all users who joined after mid 2019 are retarded until proven otherwise.

It's like the laws of physics, and inescapable truth :feelsjuice:

I've been blackpilled since you were in diapers little man. you kids come and go but I remain

here before you, here after you
:feelsjuice:
Not fair to judge someone just by their join date. I've been an incel since 2020, however I never wanted to join this site due to seeing the toxicity of people like you. I later joined because I found out some users here are good.

oh no I completely meant it, all users who joined after mid 2019 are retarded until proven otherwise.
That's not necessary. Many users have been incels before this however didn't know of this sites existence since google has it somewhat shadowbanned. If you look up exactly "incels.is" it pops up. However if you look up a title of a post from .is on google, 9/10 times it doesn't show up.

Not fair to judge someone just by their join date. I've been an incel since 2020, however I never wanted to join this site due to seeing the toxicity of people like you. I later joined because I found out some users here are good.
An incel understands the importance of gatekeeping.

An incel understands the importance of gatekeeping.
Gatekeeping by putting other depressed people down who already want to kill themselves is a shit way to gatekeep.

Gatekeeping by putting other depressed people down who already want to kill themselves is a shit way to gatekeep.
Only people I'm putting down are the fakecel retards who pop and disappear within a year or two. most often braindead teens from tiktok who think they're incels :feelskek:

Only people I'm putting down are the fakecel retards who pop and disappear within a year or two. most often braindead teens from tiktok who think they're incels :feelskek:
No evidence he's a fakecel. You were also putting me down for no reason based off of zero evidence. Generally the people who are fakecels and braindead are the ones who constantly belittle other users on here.

No evidence he's a fakecel. You were also putting me down for no reason based off of zero evidence. Generally the people who are fakecels and braindead are the ones who constantly belittle other users on here.
as per my previous communication, I explained all users who joined after mid 2019 are retarded until proven otherwise.

You have not proven otherwise, therefore you are retarded

as per my previous communication, I explained all users who joined after mid 2019 are retarded until proven otherwise.

You have not proven otherwise, therefore you are retarded
You're calling me retarded when you don't even use proper punctuation and capitalization? If this is the illogical thought process you go by, I don't think I can change your mind. Insulting people and putting others down is a sociopathic tendency. I hope you're able to develop compassionate feelings towards people despite it being unlikely. Disregarding all of your petty insults, I hope you have a good day.

Last edited:

It's like the laws of physics, and inescapable truth :feelsjuice:
im asking the mods to ban you. im tired of your shit. im reading your rude comments toward spooky and its unnecessary and rude. i never call for anybodys ban never. but, im almost certain you are a foid or normie! even a temp ban would be good. incels are suffering and you are being a asshole.

it's called Instagram, Snapchat, Facebook, Messenger, Whatapp, Youtube, Tumblr, Twitter.

There are literally hundreds of them

idc I'm not going to have sex with these guys

so the forum wouldn't make a difference to me

foids talk about inane shit all the time, this wouldn't change much

You're calling me retarded when you don't even use proper punctuation and capitalization? If this is the illogical thought process you go by, I don't think I can change your mind. Insulting people and putting others down is a sociopathic tendency. I hope you're able to develop compassionate feelings towards people despite it being unlikely. Disregarding all of your petty insults, I hope you have a good day.
lol it's the internet i'm not writing an essay for college :feelskek:

cry more

im asking the mods to ban you. im tired of your shit. im reading your rude comments toward spooky and its unnecessary and rude. i never call for anybodys ban never. but, im almost certain you are a foid or normie! even a temp ban would be good. incels are suffering and you are being a asshole.
you can call yourself an incel once you've been here for as long as I have without ascending like the rest of the fakecel faggots

Never said I was crying. I'm just trying to be polite towards someone who's a sociopath so I can move on to the rest of my day.

I think that they already have those. Ragefuel. :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Never said I was crying. I'm just trying to be polite towards someone who's a sociopath so I can move on to the rest of my day.
no you didn't say it, but the veritable stream of tears caused the psychical servers to short circuit and go offline

no you didn't say it, but the veritable stream of tears caused the psychical servers to short circuit and go offline
No it didn't. My servers have been online the whole time.

No it didn't. My servers have been online the whole time.