Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Hunter Avallone clipped me out of context

Mortis

Mortis

The Senator of Suffering & Minister of Misery
★★★★★

View: https://youtube.com/shorts/pupdNOd7HI0?si=RYIjoXMFYN1AWW1R

He made a youtube short about our debate and clipped it like I was agreeing with him at the end and he clipped my responses HARD making me sound like I only think it's because men can't hold women economically anymore which wasn't even remotely the only thing I said. Soynerd behaviour.

Last edited:
Didn't his wife leave him for a nigger? He is a statusmaxxed failed normie how does anyone take this fag seriously.

If it's true that women can thrive in the real world then why do they have a massive infrastructure set up to support them? They get so much preferential treatment and yet men are still out-earning them.

But yeah Hunter isn't much good is he really I'm not surprised he edited it like that.

Zero point in debating retards like him his mind is too weak to grasp :blackpill:

This is what all debaters do online. They're narcissistic and want to make it seem like they win no matter what. Don't feel like shit. Remember that he's still coping since his wife tried to cheat on him with A BUNCH OF NIGGERS IN A PISS GANGBANG.

View: https://youtu.be/4-nBMac2zIw?si=oLfC-A9rcnZ_m792&t=182

He's a cuckservative faggot don't care about this nigga lol. Also you have a nice voice brocel it's nice to listen to.

Didn't his wife leave him for a nigger? He is a statusmaxxed failed normie how does anyone take this fag seriously.
His wife left him for A LITERAL CAMEL. She publicly said she wants to get fucked by a literal camel. I am not making this up.

He also got shot at for fucking a trailer trash married white girl.

Why even debate that faggot. Of course he’s going to take anything you say out of context.

If I were talking to him I’d just say “your wife got gangbanged by Niggers. Your kids probably aren’t even yours” and just laugh in his face

can you copyright strike him?

I thought he got cucked and fell into obscurity. Anyways, civilization literally collapses without compelling females to be with men. East Asia is the most noticeable example. When females choose, they choose wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back