Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Humans know exactly how ugly/pretty they are

Gunnersup

Gunnersup

Banned
-
A popular bluepilled cope that I don't see mentioned here alot is when people say "You look better than you think you do". This is fucking false. You know EXACTLY how pretty/ugly you are. If you rate yourself a number 1/10, that would likely be the same number other people rate you.

At the peak of my bluepill, which was probably early high school, I would've rated myself a 7. I think I was probably a 4.

So I do think it's possible to be deluded, especially if you have Chad siblings.

Meh not really. Normies for example tend to overrate themselves a lot.

Well, I believe that would be a well-substantiated claim.
L9Vu4Zo d

But if the average man is rated well below a 5 by others, then what the hell are men supposed to view themselves as in regards to attractiveness?

The 1-10/10 scale is used to rate looks on a basis of below average - average - above average. The idea that the majority of men are below average in terms of looks is statistically idiotic in nature.

The insinuation that we rate ourselves better than we look is a further fabrication by society used against men in order to subjugate them to a more severe degree than they already are.

"Men rate others higher" that's a perfect fucking bell curve, look at the skewed data for females better at rating others my ass.
Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita1

pewpew

I know i'm ugly

We know its over

Well, I believe that would be a well-substantiated claim.
View attachment 211206
But if the average man is rated well below a 5 by others, then what the hell are men supposed to view themselves as in regards to attractiveness?

The 1-10/10 scale is used to rate looks on a basis of below average - average - above average. The idea that the majority of men are below average in terms of looks is statistically idiotic in nature.

The insinuation that we rate ourselves better than we look is a further fabrication by society used against men in order to subjugate them to a more severe degree than they already are.

"Men rate others higher" that's a perfect fucking bell curve, look at the skewed data for females better at rating others my ass.
View attachment 211208
pewpew
good point.

I'm either a 5, or a 3.5-4. depending on if men are rating me or women tbh

good point.

I'm either a 5, or a 3.5-4. depending on if men are rating me or women tbh
Other incels have rated me a 3/10 (13K rated me before), so logically that would mean I would fall into the "least attractive" range for females pewpew.
Tumblr pju4z9yudh1urns6b 400

Women are the sole arbiters of male attractiveness. Men's opinion of themselves or other men is irrelevant.
So if you think you're 7/10 but you're an adult virgin, then guess what boyo..
Same goes for other men, if women find them attractive then they're chads
Perceivedfightingsuccess

Even little kids trust attractive ppl more and are willing to follow them into white vans and shit just lol at this world
halo effect
Transparent sasaki haise by background chan d8vpuv2

I was pretty delusional

It’s always “You look worse than you think you do”

Everyone's mother had them thinking they're handsome.

Women are the sole arbiters of male attractiveness. Men's opinion of themselves or other men is irrelevant.
View attachment 211263
wtf that has to be a joke right?

- recessed
- shit eye area
- framelet
- skullcel
- neckcel
- overbite from excessive downward maxilla projection
- shit jaw angle

They're probably just virtue signaling tbh. They wouldn't fuck him if they met him in real life.

- recessed
- shit eye area
- framelet
- skullcel
- neckcel
- shit jaw angle

They're probably just virtue signaling tbh. They wouldn't fuck him if they met him in real life.

He's got good facial harmony though.

View attachment 211263
you are bluepilling yourself if you think a woman saying you're handsome or cute or some other shit means they want to fuck you. Always look at actions. Women's words are worthless than the air they breathe.

you are bluepilling yourself if you think a woman saying you're handsome or cute or some other shit means they want to fuck you. Always look at actions. Women's words are worthless than the air they breathe.
Sniff sniff... I smell... a fakecel who gets compliments from women.

- recessed
- shit eye area
- framelet
- skullcel
- neckcel
- shit jaw angle
Our assessment of male attractiveness is beyond irrelevant.

Virtue signalling by posting unprompted comments on a YouTube video about an entirely unrelated matter? And what kind of virtue they are signalling? That they are whores?
See what kind of mental gymnastics you have to perform because you can't accept that your assumptions about male attractiveness could be wrong.

Last edited:
Meh not really. Normies for example tend to overrate themselves a lot.
Low IQ. In my blue pilled days, I thought I was a 6 or 7. My friends also overrate themselves. One of my black friends thinks he is an 8/10 :lul::lul::lul:. He is a 6/10 in the face at best, and that’s me being lenient. Normies don’t know how to properly rate faces.

Last edited:
Agreed, I look disgusting and only haven’t roped because I’m a bitch