Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Humans are creatures with broken instincts.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
Take fireflies, for example. Try to imagine their beauty, the evanescent beauty of their lives, which don't even last a week.

Female fireflies flash their lights only to have sex with the males; males twinkle just to have sex with the females. Once their mating is finished, they die. Their reproductive instinct is the single absolute reason for fireflies to live. In that simple instinct and their simple world, no sadness can intervene. This is why they're beautiful.

In contrast, consider the human species this time. You will find extremely complex societies.

Modern concepts such as love and romance have made man, this creature with broken instincts, bury his original nature. Those concepts are all lies, of course. To cover up the deception, mankind has to create still more entirely new concepts. One lie to cover up for another and so forth.

However, that complexity can't hide the various contradictions born from our instincts. They create hopelessly fundamental oppositions: words and instinct, ideas and the physical self, reason, and lust. These concepts are like two snakes biting each other's tails. The two snakes are perpetually locked in a contest for superiority. In their twists and turns, they cause us pain.

I don't know about instincts but surely I am a man with a broken heart

I don't know about instincts but surely I am a man with a broken heart
so am I. We're the product of these times.

fucking hell why wasnt i born a firefly...

words and instinct, ideas and the physical self, reason, and lust. These concepts are like two snakes biting each other's tails. The two snakes are perpetually locked in a contest for superiority. In their twists and turns, they cause us pain.
Beautifully written

Ultimately for even humans, these complex societies main goal is to foster the continued existence of the human race. We ultimately are just scraps to be discarded, the undesirable fireflys that will never pass their genes on.

Feminism is the root cause of this I believe

I don't know that our instincts are "broken" per se, of course humans can be very complex, but they can also be very simple too. I mean lust for money, power, sex, good genes, it's all real simple, covered up by numerous social rituals. It's like when the president has to go to the UN and make a speech just to say, "we're gonna kick your ass!" They can't just say that, they have to invent some socially acceptable reason like "human rights" or whatever. Likewise people have mating/dating rituals that involve alot of ego stroking and hand-holding before you "put it in." Even Chad can't just walk up to a foid and bend her over. There has to be /some/ social interaction.

Well said. We all know the roots of such evil that ruined us...

high quality post, i will never look at fireflyes the same way