Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Humans are a flawed race and it's a wonder we made it so far at all

nvrbegan

nvrbegan

Major
★★
It's a wonder we made it so far anyway (see technology), but I think we're gonna hit a ceiling soon.
It's time for AIs to take over and kill everyone. If foids have the right to reject men and let their genes go extinct because they think we're not good enough, then an AI has the same right.

Without whites, We wouldnt get this far.

once evolution birthed polymaths, they should have removed retards from the gene pool. its a shame that superiors work slave hardfor retards to eat., and get their credits stolen.

We should have died long time ago.

soon we will be extinct

How is it a wonder we made it this far.

Yes , humans are retards, even though we all share same dna at point of history, we all segregate ourselves and discriminate others based on looks.

It's not really a wonder tbh.

I just want to have sex once before everything ends.

I reject humanity. All this spiritual shit like science, art and etc. is just a fucking facade. In the end, we are fucking animals who want to eat, shit and have sex. Thats the only thing that matters

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back