Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Humanity is celebrating being cucked.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
Anicent civilizations worshipped bulls - symbols of fertility. Bull skull in satanism. Why humanity is so cucked? Fertility shouldn't be celebrated at all. Wtf.

Egypt egyptianthe apis bull tom hill
Cf328637e254bd319056db5203be0228
TL3271

many religions celebrate cuckoldry

for example, catholicism makes its celibate priests conduct and sanctify marriages. ridiculous

many religions celebrate cuckoldry

for example, catholicism makes its celibate priests conduct and sanctify marriages. ridiculous
Thankfully I never participated in marriages when I served as an altar boy. Priest never asked me to participate maybe because I am ugly.
Imagine sexhavers with perfectly sculpted fertile bodies. They usually make a lot of photos.
Some subhuman would be a hindrance.

Thankfully I never participated in marriages when I served as an altar boy. Priest never asked me to participate maybe because I am ugly.
Imagine sexhavers with perfectly sculpted fertile bodies. They usually make a lot of photos.
Some subhuman would be a hindrance.
Altar boy ? You were a Catholic ? Thought slavs were Orthodox

Woman legit worship Ishtar in the past, I’m not suprise tbh
Lilith, Jezebels, they all want to be these egocentric disgusting Divas drunk by their own piss and catshit who think they are Gods, but they are not. Not even close.

Someone akin to a Saint ( figure ) is a men practicing askesis ( celibacy )
Nuns are all whores, who want to be fingered by Satan. They just "feign" the act of practiced abstinence as usual, then surrender to cock before they get really old.

Last edited:
Notice how cuckolds call the BBC nigger who they enjoy watching fuck their wives are called bulls? Cuckoldry is a form of modern day paganism through symbolic bull worship.

Notice how cuckolds call the BBC nigger who they enjoy watching fuck their wives are called bulls? Cuckoldry is a form of modern day paganism through symbolic bull worship.
The bbc hypnosis is the initiation ritual into reddit.

The bbc hypnosis is the initiation ritual into reddit.
It's true, though. Being offensive to Black people in any way shape or form is tantamount to heresy on cuckit and punishable by permanent exile.

It's true, though. Being offensive to Black people in any way shape or form is tantamount to heresy on cuckit and punishable by permanent exile.
:feelskek:

No one cares about being offensive to east Asians...

No one cares about being offensive to east Asians...
For amusement, bring this up to a cuckit NPC and watch the wheels in their empty heads turn.

Satan is a ram skull u mong