Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Human nature is our true enemy, not modern society

• Thread starter Deleted member 35476
  • Start date
Deleted member 35476

Deleted member 35476

Just drink water bro
-
Coming from a religious guy like me who would like to have a religious society, i admit that no matter how much we enforce religion or try controlling women, truecels will always suffer terrible lives due to human nature. Let's be real, we humans will always like things that look good and despise anything that looks ugly, whether those things are humans, animals, inanimate objects, trees or whatever. We're simply attracted to aesthetics and beauty in things and repulsed by anything opposite to that. A truecel will always be persecuted and treated like a subhuman in any kind of society due to that simple fact

An uglycel will always have a harder time making friends, getting a job, fucking women, getting into a stable marriage, etc. Manlets will always be perceived as weak and lesser men who aren't dependable and shouldn't be taken seriously. Baldcels will always be viewed as pedophiles and criminals who shouldn't get near kids because society thinks baldcels are child molesters just because they're bald, etc. You can enforce religion as much as you'd like and nothing will ever change those hard to swallow pills. Even if you won't get actively bullied anymore in a better society, people will always subconsciously see you as a subhuman trash and won't truly take you seriously at all

It's basically over no matter what, there's not an ounce of hope. Unless we change the core of human nature itself, then our only two solutions are either rope or omnicide

When you say human nature what you mean is normie nature. I never treated ugly people like trash.

Don't lump me together with n*rmieshits.

When you say human nature what you mean is normie nature. I never treated ugly people like trash.

High iq. I judge people based on their basedness not looks.

You never treated them badly and i never did as well because we either can restrain our human nature or we have greater than average level of empathy, but subconsciously we will always look down on them or at least see them in a worse light than if they were attractive

I think it's both. Humans are disgusting beasts no matter what, and throughout history elites developed methods to abuse the inherent flaws of mankind. Passively revolting against reality, actively despising society, between these two we should aim to find a point of soundness.

Last edited:
Well I never wanted to harm anyone. I do not mind dying a virgin. I do not think it is something worth roping over.

I feel that we can create a time where people can love machines. And experience something greater that even women cannot provide. I see a vision.

High iq. I judge people based on their basedness not looks.
You can't beat human nature. At most you can restrain it to behave less like a beast, but subconsciously you will always prefer beauty to ugliness
Well I never wanted to harm anyone. I do not mind dying a virgin. I do not think it is something worth roping over.

I feel that we can create a time where people can love machines. And experience something greater that even women cannot provide. I see a vision.
The problem is not just women or sex, it's much more than that

You can't beat human nature. At most you can restrain it to behave less like a beast, but subconsciously you will always prefer beauty to ugliness
Ugly foids still procreate, so should sub5 men. This cucked soyciety needs to get rid of cuckdom and sub5s will be much better off.

Ugly foids still procreate, so should sub5 men. This cucked soyciety needs to get rid of cuckdom and sub5s will be much better off.
Can you read the OP at least? This is not just about sex it's much more than that. Also foids are mostly exempt from the halo effect because it's much easier for them to appear attractive

the nature of reality and the world as it is, is my true enemy.

foids are mostly exempt from the halo effect because it's much easier for them to appear attractive
Even very ugly fat foids are treated better than low status non chads. Cuckdom and bluepill brainwashing is a much bigger problem than nature. Unattractive men aren't inferior to unattractive foids, the blackpill will make ugly people realize this and stop trying to chase chads and stacys out their league, and stick together.

The problem is not just women or sex, it's much more than that
super based.

this is exactly the reality, human nature is the supreme enemy, all our evils come from it, we are slaves of our instincts. For example, Wearing a mask due to the pandemic, I realized that people treated me much better than when I had nothing on, my face has always been a big problem to fit in with society. Dealing with others has been so successful for wearing a mask that I intend to keep it on even if the pandemic is over. Human nature is a fucking bitch tbh

super based.

this is exactly the reality, human nature is the supreme enemy, all our evils come from it, we are slaves of our instincts. For example, Wearing a mask due to the pandemic, I realized that people treated me much better than when I had nothing on, my face has always been a big problem to fit in with society. Dealing with others has been so successful for wearing a mask that I intend to keep it on even if the pandemic is over. Human nature is a fucking bitch tbh
Yup, the blackpill is about human nature in general, not just women's nature. Women's nature is merely another form of human nature, but even if women's nature wasn't like that, our lives would still be of inferior quality

point is, an ugly man could hide behind his wealth, behind his art, behind his work

this is no longer possible, for many reasons that have nothing to do with human nature itself, but with society's direction. what you have now is a hateful, stagnating and corrupt society that redistributes men's wealth, rewards failure, despises original thought, and overall creates defeatism in men

it's not too hard to look back and find societies that were not like this, whether they had a stronger tie to tradition (most notable part: early monogamous marriage for everyone) or whether they were forced to shape up and cooperate by threats like war, deprivation, famine

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8Po_AhPg1Oc

Second Principle: Power of Religion

(((Leo Strauss))) viewed religion as absolutely essential in order to impose moral law on the masses who otherwise would be out of control.

At the same time, he stressed that religion was for the masses alone; the rulers need not be bound by it. Indeed, it would be absurd if they were, since the truths proclaimed by religion were "a pious fraud." As Ronald Bailey, science correspondent for Reason magazine points out, "(((Neocons))) are pro-religion even though they themselves not believers."

Secular society in (((their))) view is the worst possible thing...because it leads to individualism, liberalism, and relativism, precisely those traits that may promote dissent that in turn could dangerously weaken society's ability to cope with external threats. Bailey argues that it is this firm belief in the political utility of religion as an "opiate of the masses" that helps explain why secular (((Jews))) like (((Irving Kristol))) in 'Commentary' magazine and other (((neocon))) journals have allied themselves with the Christian Right and even taken on Darwin's theory of evolution.

Cope. When you heightmog someone i bet you feel good subconsciously for example.
Coming from a religious guy like me who would like to have a religious society, i admit that no matter how much we enforce religion or try controlling women, truecels will always suffer terrible lives due to human nature. Let's be real, we humans will always like things that look good and despise anything that looks ugly, whether those things are humans, animals, inanimate objects, trees or whatever. We're simply attracted to aesthetics and beauty in things and repulsed by anything opposite to that. A truecel will always be persecuted and treated like a subhuman in any kind of society due to that simple fact

An uglycel will always have a harder time making friends, getting a job, fucking women, getting into a stable marriage, etc. Manlets will always be perceived as weak and lesser men who aren't dependable and shouldn't be taken seriously. Baldcels will always be viewed as pedophiles and criminals who shouldn't get near kids because society thinks baldcels are child molesters just because they're bald, etc. You can enforce religion as much as you'd like and nothing will ever change those hard to swallow pills. Even if you won't get actively bullied anymore in a better society, people will always subconsciously see you as a subhuman trash and won't truly take you seriously at all

It's basically over no matter what, there's not an ounce of hope. Unless we change the core of human nature itself, then our only two solutions are either rope or omnicide
Brutal truth brother. But still we would have better whiteout the modern degeneracy.

Last edited:
You could argue that if you just let nature run it's course then at some point there will be no subhumans anymore due to being casted out of the gene pool. Then there would be no suffering of this kind.

This world is unbelievable full of natural evil, and human nature is included there.

Our best bet is that future technology can alter our genes and makes us all into chads. Then only the most based will be allowed to reproduce.