Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Huey Haha is a ricechad, why’d he kill himself?

phony2021xxoo

phony2021xxoo

Banned
-
He got all we could’ve dream of, sex, young, attractive, fame, money, daughter, and he just let it go like that?:what::what::what:

I’d kill for his status bro, but incels are 99.99% cowards couldn’t do a thing to change their life

He looks like shit. Don't know the guy but nothing screams neurotic like "tiktok star/influencer" does.
I don't dream of what you said, I'm young, don't give a fuck to be attractive by society's standards I just want to be attractive to a girl I like, enough money to live decently yes but not break my back and overwork, I don't want kids and I don't want fame.

The human experience can be too complex sometimes. We don't know what actually was going on.

He got all we could’ve dream of, sex, young, attractive, fame, money, daughter, and he just let it go like that?:what::what::what:

I’d kill for his status bro, but incels are 99.99% cowards couldn’t do a thing to change their life
This guy wasn't a Chang jfl, he looks like a ltn