Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

HS story: Normalfags are scum and I am too

KV3

KV3

Banned
-
At my old hs, there is not enough space in the cafeteria for every student, so most eat outside on tables or on the grass. My friends and I had a table near a dirt area. On the dirt area, alone, was sitting a trucel. Guy was legit 1 or 2/10 ogre, and overweight to boot. He sat alone w/ no friends while everyone else walks around or sits down w/ big groups. He was on the dirt so he used his jacket like a picnic blanket. He just ate his lunch with a small frown and suffering.

We were out of earshot so one of my friends made a joke about how the kid was probably gonna shoot up the school when he saw him (apparently he didnt notice him for the past 3 or 4 months, incels are invisible to normalfags). I told my friends to lay off and I asked them if I should go talk to them and that maybe he needs a friend. They proceeded to make shooter jokes and said "he's gonna shoot you" "don't make it look like we are associated with you" etc even though I said being friendly is a way to prevent the shooting.

But then what did my friends say? "If you want to talk to him DONT COME BACK TO US". I was too beta and inhib to stand up to them and so I didn't help out a brother in need.

Fuck i hate normalfags, I hate inceldom, and I hate myself for being such a COWARD

We gotta help our incel brothers irl from now on, DESTROY NORMIES WHO MAKE FUN OF US

I MUST FUCKING DESTROY THIS WORLD.

my entire life has been like that guy eating alone being made fun of by everybody its a horrible way to live

I agree; humanity must be discontinued.

Garbage said:
my entire life has been like that guy eating alone being made fun of by everybody its a horrible way to live

Welcome to my life from K-12.

Did he suicide

Lol @ you faggot wanting to talk to some other faggot when you already had male friends

your friends were right to say that, they should have beaten you up also

Cuck-Damage said:
Lol @ you faggot wanting to talk to some other faggot when you already had male friends

this, although I empathize for my fellow incels it is important to stick away from them in public since you'll run the risk of hurting your own image. you have friends so be grateful

Cuck-Damage said:

Projecting? Did chad and tyrone beat your ass too many times at school?

KV3 said:
Cuck-Damage said:
Projecting? Did chad and tyrone beat your ass too many times at school?
Lol no that'd be some guy like you

are you ugly or mentalcel? You sound like a moron