Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee HR: the root of all evil and discrimination against incels

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
Ever do a job interview, literally do everything perfect and you're not hired? Then you see some curly haired dolt doing the same job you wanted and just doing terrible? There's a reason for that. The reason and root of all evil revolving getting a job as an incel is HR. "HR human resources (HR) department performs human resource management functions, such as finding, hiring, training, and supporting new employees. Its function includes: Reviewing resumes. Keeping track of employee information."

And guess what gender the majority of HR is? Female. HR are majority female meaning women with their lookism bias decide if men are hired or not. Studies prove attractive men are more likely to be hired. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/peps.12469

Foids will hire the most attractive men or average men and if they see we're ugly or autistic they'll avoid hiring us. Our ability to find a job is literally dependent on females and their insane lookism.

Do your best to protest this by suggesting small businesses to hire indians for HR instead, avoid jobs that have female HR. We can't make much of a change but at least we can make a small one.

Also remember at the end of the day that we live in a lookist society.

"According to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Federal anti-discrimination laws, physical appearance except for skin color is not a protected class." https://www.ucbjournal.com/appearan...ng to the U.S. Equal,is not a protected class.

Down here in Oz, KPMG asks you what you like to fuck as part of the job application process.

Then has the gall to say, "this has no impact on the hiring process".

Why ask then? :waitwhat:

Interesting post OP

No Indians are fucking stupid cunts who have insane standards for their employees

They want their employees to work extra long hours with no extra overtime pay and they want their employees to be "passionate" about there job

Just hire men

no indians or foids
Yeah, curries are some of the worst bosses. They're super perfectionists, who overwork their employees.

Down here in Oz, KPMG asks you what you like to fuck as part of the job application process.

Then has the gall to say, "this has no impact on the hiring process".

Why ask then? :waitwhat:
Wtf

Yeah, curries are some of the worst bosses. They're super perfectionists, who overwork their employees.
I have a curry colleague and he's an obsessive, perfectionist control freak. Working with him is a chore.

Based especially if they reject you if you are.
Oh, you misunderstood.

They do this because there are government quotas for hiring non-straight people.

Last edited:
Notice how HR lady is a legit title, but no one says HR male HR gent.

No Indians are fucking stupid cunts who have insane standards for their employees

They want their employees to work extra long hours with no extra overtime pay and they want their employees to be "passionate" about there job

Just hire men

no indians or foids
Stuck in slavery times.

they should pass a law where protect below-average looking/ sub5 men from being rejected a job or discriminated against.

Also compensation would help for past experiences.

they should pass a law where protect below-average looking/ sub5 men from being rejected a job or discriminated against.

Also compensation would help for past experiences.
Literally they could also make sure women aren't rejected for looks either and looks are only rejected in the case of bad hygiene and it wouldn't even have to be an incel thing but foids will always support discrimination and oppressing against those who aren't attractive or average. It's foids who enjoy insulting ugly foids the most as well.

but foids will always support discrimination and oppressing against those who aren't attractive or average. It's foids who enjoy insulting ugly foids the most as well.
it isn’t that all surprising nowadays tbh. Being ugly, short, or neurodivergent, etc… it isn’t the only undesirable traits in getting rejected for finding a romantic or sexual partner now, but now its finding a job, bonuses, discounts, housing, and shit.

Females don’t realize how much privilege and power they hold in today’s society. And the fact that they can most likely get away with it is one of the most irritating shit to know about.

it isn’t that all surprising nowadays tbh. Being ugly, short, or neurodivergent, etc… it isn’t the only undesirable traits in getting rejected for finding a romantic or sexual partner now, but now its finding a job, bonuses, discounts, housing, and shit.

Females don’t realize how much privilege and power they hold in today’s society. And the fact that they can most likely get away with it is one of the most irritating shit to know about.
It's horrible how much power women have been given in modern society and how easily they abuse it.

reminder to never trust HR people, dont be honest with them, to relax or get confortable around them.

also one of the best workplace advice ever given on this forum was when @based_meme once said that he never stays in a room with a foid alone, either dont be there or have a 3rd person in

HR are corrupt and are like a modern Gestapo for Foids , Faggots and Trannys in the workplace

Of all the jobs I've applied for back when I was a wannabe wagecuck, I never got a single one where a female interviewer was present. To this day normies and retards gaslight me about this. "You just didn't interview well". When I know I did just fine. It's truly a joke of a society that allows these creatures in positions of power. Shit can't collapse soon enough, on god.

Oh and employers discriminate on everything, including race. You have to be a retard to think they don't. They do, they just won't tell you! Clown world having anti discrimination laws as if people can't simply refuse to hire based on some other made up reason.

Of all the jobs I've applied for back when I was a wannabe wagecuck, I never got a single one where a female interviewer was present. To this day normies and retards gaslight me about this. "You just didn't interview well". When I know I did just fine. It's truly a joke of a society that allows these creatures in positions of power. Shit can't collapse soon enough, on god.
Brutal. This is why foids should NEVER be in any position of power.

Oh and employers discriminate on everything, including race. You have to be a retard to think they don't. They do, they just won't tell you! Clown world having anti discrimination laws as if people can't simply refuse to hire based on some other made up reason.
Truth but really only curries and Asians will be discriminated against.

Truth but really only curries and Asians will be discriminated against.
It depends on the job. You'd be a fool to hire a curry or ricecel as a bodyguard or bouncer. But they're not exactly rushing to offer blacks guys certain white collar jobs, regardless of qualifications. Affirmative action in practice seems to only apply to women (of all races). I can't safely say that any guy I know, myself included, has benefit from it.

Last edited:
reminder to never trust HR people, dont be honest with them, to relax or get confortable around them.

also one of the best workplace advice ever given on this forum was when @based_meme once said that he never stays in a room with a foid alone, either dont be there or have a 3rd person in
Thanks, brocel. :feelsYall:

I know it must have saved my skin from a trip to HR and potentially getting fired.

Thanks, brocel. :feelsYall:

I know it must have saved my skin from a trip to HR and potentially getting fired.
one time for work, this girl lead me to the back of the store to show me a few things, it was a huge storage room and we were alone, gotta say i was worried, i just kept quiet and nodded, guys have dealt with brutal shit for less:feelsmega:

one time for work, this girl lead me to the back of the store to show me a few things, it was a huge storage room and we were alone, gotta say i was worried, i just kept quiet and nodded, guys have dealt with brutal shit for less:feelsmega:
Fakecel brag gtfo

Foids will hire the most attractive men or average men and if they see we're ugly or autistic they'll avoid hiring us. Our ability to find a job is literally dependent on females and their insane lookism.

Re: HELP! IM I THINKING LIKE A SERIAL KILLER???
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182856464Monday, February 01, 2016 6:25 PM CST
Yes, society is heavily contaminated with narcissistic scum that have superior social-capabilities. I am frequently patronized by my worthless colleagues as being an inferior male individual because of my mediocre employment performance, which stems from various disabilities.

Imagine studying hard only for some foid with a BS gender studies degree or sociology can turn you down.

Ever do a job interview, literally do everything perfect and you're not hired? Then you see some curly haired dolt doing the same job you wanted and just doing terrible? There's a reason for that. The reason and root of all evil revolving getting a job as an incel is HR. "HR human resources (HR) department performs human resource management functions, such as finding, hiring, training, and supporting new employees. Its function includes: Reviewing resumes. Keeping track of employee information."

And guess what gender the majority of HR is? Female. HR are majority female meaning women with their lookism bias decide if men are hired or not. Studies prove attractive men are more likely to be hired. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1111/peps.12469

Do your best to protest this by suggesting small businesses to hire indians for HR instead, avoid jobs that have female HR. We can't make much of a change but at least we can make a small one.

Also remember at the end of the day that we live in a lookist society.

"According to the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission (EEOC) and Federal anti-discrimination laws, physical appearance except for skin color is not a protected class." https://www.ucbjournal.com/appearance-discrimination-is-it-illegal/#:~:text=According to the U.S. Equal,is not a protected class.

"Girl, I found the perfect candidate for this job, he's tall, White, has blue eyes and he's just so sexyyyyyyyyyy!!!!! We'll see him all the time on company trips and he's way the cutest."

- HR lady to another HR lady.