Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How your life changes when you hit 30

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
- completely invisible to women
- being expected to be rich and successful despite median FAMILY wage is like $45k
- being expected to have a family or something despite most men divorced and broke at this age

- being looked at as the "creepy pedo" if you're within 100 meters of anyone under the age of 21

Are you 30+?

- completely invisible to women
- being expected to be rich and successful despite median FAMILY wage is like $45k
- being expected to have a family or something despite most men divorced and broke at this age

- being looked at as the "creepy pedo" if you're within 100 meters of anyone under the age of 21

All true, over 30 and can confirm

this is my favorite one

reveal your age to someone even 3-4 years younger that hasn't gone over the big 30 threshold and it's like "ooooof.......yikes.......awkwaaaaaaard........"

age pill is the worst

this is my favorite one

reveal your age to someone even 3-4 years younger that hasn't gone over the big 30 threshold and it's like "ooooof.......yikes.......awkwaaaaaaard........"

like it was said in another thread...

- in online games, everyone is mid teens to early 20s
- play basketball at a local court? same shit, maybe 14 to early 20s

basically everywhere you go, all the men are early 20s max (on average)

but then you got 40 something hags still going to bars...

I will rope before that

I don't think I'm gonna make it to 30.

Balding getting worse and getting fatter as well on top of crippling depression also

like it was said in another thread...

- in online games, everyone is mid teens to early 20s
- play basketball at a local court? same shit, maybe 14 to early 20s

basically everywhere you go, all the men are early 20s max (on average)

but then you got 40 something hags still going to bars...
let's face it, everyone has either made it or given up by this age

our only chance is if we can age fraud, whether it's through natural or artificial means

i already plan to just tell people i'm 25, I can pass for it

let's face it, everyone has either made it or given up by this age

our only chance is if we can age fraud, whether it's through natural or artificial means

i already plan to just tell people i'm 25, I can pass for it

Men past 30 pretty much just go into hiding or spend all day working to be an ATM/cuck for their fat wives.

ive seen handsome chads in their 30-40's

its all about GENETICS

Brutal age pill

having 30+yo is suifuel. The ppl see you as a loser or a weirdo , all is your fautl if you blame external factors over your situation ppl get angry at you.

Men age like wine! :feelslala:

hmm mine did not change...but life of all the people you know with their big ass wages and having kids and vacations and their general "enjoying life" shit.

Men age like wine! :feelslala:
Maxresdefault 2

"Men age like fine wine, while women age like sour milk."