Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over How you know it's over for you

Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Officer
★★
11d 57m
It's when you keep lowering your standards. You go lower and lower and lower, down to levels you once never thought you would have taken into considerations, and yet you still can't even get a date. Not sex, not a relationship, not even a kiss. A date. You don't even lose because you can't even enter the pitch and play. You realize that below a certain attractiveness level, there is literally nobody willing to give you a chance, and you are below that level.
That's what I've experienced for years and it's fucking soul killer. It really drives you insane.

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

inCeligible
★★★
174d 16h 22m
Meanwhile down syndrome girls get hundreds of matches + messages on Dating apps

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
★★★★★
239d 20h 13m
ThisLifeKillsMe said:

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
108d 23h 57m
Kaisercel said:
It's when you keep lowering your standards. You go lower and lower and lower, down to levels you once never thought you would have taken into considerations, and yet you still can't even get a date. Not sex, not a relationship, not even a kiss. A date. You don't even lose because you can't even enter the pitch and play. You realize that below a certain attractiveness level, there is literally nobody willing to give you a chance, and you are below that level.
That's what I've experienced for years and it's fucking soul killer. It really drives you insane.
:blackpill::shock::feelsmage:

U

unsettling

Demigod
★★★★★
205d 5h 25m
i know its over because it never began

Kaisercel

Kaisercel

Officer
★★
11d 57m
ThisLifeKillsMe said:
https://www.fertstert.org/article/S0015-0282(06)03067-6/fulltext

"Although Down syndrome males have been reported to be infertile, it may not always be true. Infertility in males has been attributed to defective spermatogenesis, but ignorance of the sexual act may be one of the contributing factors."

Researchers puzzled by the fact that females with Down syndrome sometimes have children, but males virtually never do, despite being sometimes fertile. "ignorance of the sexual act" lol. Yeah, right, nice euphemism.

I want to believe

I want to believe

I enjoy self-destruction.
★★★★★
65d 21h 14m
Kaisercel said:
It's when you keep lowering your standards.
That's a good point, actually.
Yeah, I've noticed no matter how the girl you wanna approach looks like, if you're not attractive enough, it never began for you.
And the same goes for the opposite: if you can fuck certain girls, you can try to go for better ones.

Deleted member 38086

Deleted member 38086

Made in Poland with Italian genes.
-
8d 12h 22m
ThisLifeKillsMe said:
:feelsclown:

AwakenedArisen

AwakenedArisen

Loli inseminator
★★
20d 2h 15m
Lowering my standards was a brutal experience because I never really paid attention to the "bottom of the barrel" girls before so when I did I found out that they either had boyfriends or if they didn't they were NOT going to fuck me, not in a million years.
Honestly I think I'm on a path to becoming a volcel at this point.

HarryDresden

HarryDresden

Recruit
★★
4d 21h 7m
ThisLifeKillsMe said:
I hate this so much. I know a girl just like this. It’s not even fair.

RejectReality

RejectReality

autist currycel retard
★★
1d 16h 15m
I knew it was over since I was in kindergarten because I was friendless even then.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8