Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How would your GF react to your post history

S

spincel

Banned
-
If you somehow got a GF and she found your account, how would she react to your post history?

>Girlfriend
>Post history on incels.is

Pick one.

shed be happy with it and would want to get married

My views aren’t overly controversial. I just believe that ugly men in the bottom 1-2% are incapable of attracting women. I have no hatred towards anyone for this unavoidable biological fact, I think that’s irrational.
My views aren’t overly controversial. I just believe that ugly men in the bottom 1-2% are incapable of attracting women. I have no hatred towards anyone for this unavoidable biological fact, I think that would be irrational.
My views aren’t overly controversial. I just believe that ugly men in the bottom 1-2% are incapable of attracting women. I have no hatred towards anyone for this unavoidable biological fact, I think that would be irrational.

She'll have no idea what the fuck this is, since she'll be low IQ to date me and she'll probably not speak English anyways.

My views aren’t overly controversial. I just believe that ugly men in the bottom 1-2% are incapable of attracting women. I have no hatred towards anyone for this unavoidable biological fact, I consider it irrational to hate a living being for it’s nature. We don’t hate cats for the cruelty the inflict on their prey, we don’t even consider them cruel for it.

Last edited:
She'll have no idea what the fuck this is, since she'll be low IQ to date me and she'll probably not speak English anyways.

"she wont be my gf in the first place because fesnayles can see your post history from 30 miles:soy::soy::soy::soy:"

Probably wonder when the rape begins.

NOW

"Girlfriend" - :soy::soy::soy:

If i find a gf the first think i would do is wiping my hard drive.

She’d laughand appreciate my humor.

If I hypothetically had a GF then I'd be at least a Chad-lite and therefore she'd just be like "lol he's such a kidder!" But since I'm not, anything with a vagina (and soybeards) are just disgusted by my posting here. How femoids judge your "personality" is based on LOOKS.

if she has an issue we probably wouldnt get along

u guys were right about the maycells they are fucken cancer smh.

If I ever got a GF, she would never know that I had an account here.

Atleast I hope not.
girls can tell ur post history by looking at u, so its over.

She'd contact the FBI.

I probably would keep incel.me a secret (among other things).

If you somehow got a GF and she found your account, how would she react to your post history?
Kek how would any femoid react to the fact we are on fucking INCELS.me?

Incels are considered enemies by default to all femoids.

Do you believe that a 5yo girl would be able to read and know that incels.is is

She wouldn't care...Imaginary gf's are cool and they don't care about stuff. Seriously no incel will ever get a gf. If you get one you where never an incel.

Girlfriend, nice joke man :^). Anyway, probably wouldn't be that bad, since I am not so extreme.

Probably not at all because the only gf I could ever get would be blind.

so this is why I don't have a girlfriend. I never deleted it , there are some strange things in it