Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What would ER think of us?

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
If ER was revived today and saw this forum how do you think he would react? Would he be proud or disappointed?

Depends, would probably relate with us but hate the self pity as he had quite the ego, would probably go from humblebragging to fedposting in his threads. Judging by his videos and comments.

with this bunch of fakecels he would feel angry but he would be happy for the real ones and even the IPF/ILM

Depends, would probably relate with us but hate the self pity as he had quite the ego, would probably go from humblebragging to fedposting in his threads. Judging by his videos and comments.
:reeeeee:

disappointed!

He would refuse to accept he's ugly.

Considering he killed a bunch of ricecel roommates I don't think he would hold us in high regard JFL.

Besides he was a fakecel anyway.

Egocel actually, a special category just for him.

Nigga had a taste of that highlife due to his family and thought that he deserved it too when he grew up so moved to the MOST CHAD/STACY INFESTED PLACE ON EARTH and was confused why he couldn't get a GF / Hookup easily even when he tried.

with this bunch of fakecels he would feel angry but he would be happy for the real ones and even the IPF/ILM
He would tell all of the fakecels on this forum to fuck off

If ER was revived today and saw this forum how do you think he would react? Would he be proud or disappointed?

I don't know what ER would think of us, but I know what I think of ER: Fakecel.

ER mogged me to the moon and back.

He'd try to convince truecels he has it worse, regularly post selfies and show off his fancy lifestyle in media and try to become a leader