Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how would you treat a girlfriend if you had one?

i would fuck her pussy

I would shit in her mouth and say make me a sandwich you fucking whore
bro what? I would treat her good

Like the Queen she is

how would you deal with her having guy friends?

Muh lady.

I love you.

What's that babe? Incels?
What's incels? Never heard of them.

how would you deal with her having guy friends?

I would eliminate them.

It depends on the foid I don’t interact with everyone’s in a similar manner so I can’t design a template personality and call it a day when there are too many variables to consider

I'd treat her like a princes, but only if she's ready to play euro truck simulator 2 with me.

memritv-they-say-that-islam-is-against-womens-rights-thats-29814298.png

I can't be sure at this point, all I know is I'd need us to be much closer than your average normie relationship, different and deeper somehow. One personal thing for me is I would really like to pick all her clothes, not force her, but just have the kind of situation where she wants to me to do that. Sort of emotionally dominant and submissive. That's if I was a real man and not a genetic dead end, though.

It depends on the foid I don’t interact with everyone’s in a similar manner so I can’t design a template personality and call it a day when there are too many variables to consider
I can't be sure at this point, all I know is I'd need us to be much closer than your average normie relationship, different and deeper somehow. One personal thing for me is I would really like to pick all her clothes, not force her, but just have the kind of situation where she wants to me to do that. Sort of emotionally dominant and submissive. That's if I was a real man and not a genetic dead end, though.

when she's at home she can only wear a hoodie with no bottoms.

I'd tease her all the time, I'd also try to change it up a lot, some days I'd be all about soft touches and neck kisses, while other days I'd just randomly lift her by her thighs, pin her against whatever wall is closest and give her a proper fuck.
She'd be happy to call me her man.

I don't mind guy friends, as long as it's clear nothing is going on, but if she cheats on me, I'd make her commit suicide by torturing the guy to death in front of her.

Well at this point I am numb and don't even really want a GF anymore. If i were to get one, I'd treat her like i'd treat a friend. I'd be there for her in a friendly way and have good conversations with her, but I wouldn't go out of my way to buy her flowers, or do all kinds of romantic gestures, or to be super affectionate and sweet. It would just be whatever.

i never really thought about it
i would treat her very dominant , cause thats my instinct.
But i guess no woman wants to be dominated by trash like me.

Always untrust and peak suspicion, as women can never be trusted, but otherwise she would enjoy my presence, as i have excellent personality

inb4 "Like goddess" :soy:

Won’t ever happen for me. I don’t have to worry about it.

Id have 1 hour long makeout sessions, god I want to kiss a girl so bad

I would act all odd and weird and tell her nice things about myself

If they are truly loyal and actually would have intelligence, they would see my best intentions for them. But this world is not like that.

I would treat her well given the fact she’s not a degenerate typical foid

I would tell her it's my way or the highway. No time for sneaky foids. Tell her the truth and don't be a cuck.

- beat her up
- always manipulate her
- ask for sex on demand
- make her feel like shit so she got no self confidence

I really don't understand any human interaction. I would probably treat her like a stranger whom I would hold no expectations over.

If she acts like the typical girl nowadays, I'd probably treat her like shit honestly.

Have desire to treat her as queen, but only if she treats me as king. But with lame femoid psychology girl being treated like queen easy could start treating man as servant, not king. So in practice better is to put them down profilactically

Like a child.

No meetups with guys, always have to send a selfie when she is out with girls, if she doesnt im gonna beat the fuck out of her, destroy her psychologically and leave her.

I just refuse to live as ungly man. All the rest is out of my interest.

With respect tbh

I would eat her for protein.