Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you react if your Jewish gf who likes partying and going to raves got abducted by Hamas?

shii410

shii410

I'm not black I'm O. J.
★★★★★
Would you try to get the Israeli government to negotiate with Hamas to release her

Nah you know she gooblin down on that subhuman arab cawck
suck my dick wwe GIF

三民主義

I wouldn't have a Jewish girlfriend in the first place.

I will ask the Hamas to return her unharmed

Would you try to get the Israeli government to negotiate with Hamas to release her
I would get depressed because if I was a decent human male I would have taken her liberty for her own good. She would've hated me she would've despised me, but she would have lived. If only she knew, if only...she knew :fuk:

Israel doesn't care all that much about Jews. A few weeks ago Hamas offered to release Israeli hostages but Israel refused, niggas just like bombing shit.

I would be proud of her, giving her life for the glorious liberation of an independant people tbh

Israel doesn't care all that much about Jews.
Plus this. Tsahal claimed they would bomb civilians of palestine, regardless of hostages and israeli citizen. They just want to bomb people and get away with it. The whole hostage situation was probably forged by mossad. They killed their own people to justify the mass killing of even more innocent people.

I wouldn't let her go to a rave, so she wouldn't be kidnapped and thank me later.

Just kidding, women are hardly ever thankful and also tend to be hybristophilic so that's just LARP.

I would feel bad. There'd be no one to suck my cock anymore.

if my gf is going to raves by herself
that means shes cheating sooooo I probably wouldnt care