Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion How would you react if a foid flirted with you?

• Thread starter Deleted member 17606
  • Start date
Deleted member 17606

Deleted member 17606

Rise and Rot
-
I can not imagine the feeling.

Maybe some users here will give you a legit answer. Keep asking around.

With extreme suspicion.

I'm retarded and would not even be able to pick up on her social/romantic cues and wouldn't even know she was flirting with me.

I would be uncomfortable, leave, and drink.

Assume there's an ulterior motive.

Wheres your friends hiding and laughing?

Where is the hidden camera?

Where is your Chad/Tyrone hiding ready to jump me while you distract me?

Who sent/paid you?

With extreme suspicion.
This, so many foids would pretend to flirt with me when i was younger and have there friends watch and laugh at me

Whatever happens, I'll protect my honor by holding frame always.

Wouldn't realise she was flirting. How tf can you tell between friendly and flirting?

These!

Plus I'll probably be too oblivious to know if she's flirting or just being friendly.
This is cope, sadly. I had one friend in high school who would get approached by girls, granted they weren't very attractive but usually had big tits so whatever. He showed me them literally sending him nudes and "asking to be his bitch" without him even really talking to them. And ofc they'd always be trying to hold his arm and shit or whatever.

So basically you can't "not know" when a girl is flirting w you

once a foid flirted with me but then I realized she was trying to date me just to make her ex boyfriend (who is a friend of mine) jealous.

like most ppl here I would find it baffling, I would be inclined to think she wants to manipulate and/or humiliate me

I had a discussion about friendliness vs flirtation with a female coworker. It went like this:

I was talking to her and somehow the subject of flirting came up (she wasn't flirting with me though. She was telling me how hot random guys who walked by were) and I told her, "how is a guy even supposed to distinguish flirting from friendliness when nowadays women purposely act flirty to fool men into the friendzone?" And she said, "when I think a guy is flirting with me, I straight up ask him, "do you like me or are you just being friendly"" and I told her, "well you're a girl. No guy is going to want to just befriend you. Guys want to have sex with you." And she said, "why won't they want to be friends with me? I'm friendly." And I told her, "other girls will want to befriend you, but men don't really gain anything from becoming just friends with a girl."

After this she treated me as if I was a stranger and never even greeted me when I came into work

I had a discussion about friendliness vs flirtation with a female coworker. It went like this:

I was talking to her and somehow the subject of flirting came up (she wasn't flirting with me though. She was telling me how hot random guys who walked by were) and I told her, "how is a guy even supposed to distinguish flirting from friendliness when nowadays women purposely act flirty to fool men into the friendzone?" And she said, "when I think a guy is flirting with me, I straight up ask him, "do you like me or are you just being friendly"" and I told her, "well you're a girl. No guy is going to want to just befriend you. Guys want to have sex with you." And she said, "why won't they want to be friends with me? I'm friendly." And I told her, "other girls will want to befriend you, but men don't really gain anything from becoming just friends with a girl."

After this she treated me as if I was a stranger and never even greeted me when I came into work

being honest with women

lol

Assume she is trying to fuck with me

Look around make sure she is not with here friends trying to humiliate me if she's alone I'd flirt back but if I have any suspicions that she is trying to humiliate me I'd suplex her then armlock her ass break her bones then run home and wank .

I´ll dismiss it, since it has to be fake.
Femoids act and tease all the time.

I would assume she is laughing at me

On guard if I'm being trolled, or she has some motives. She might even try to bluepill me by using her pussy power. All my life I've only been invisible to them, and even rejected. Getting head over heels to flirts is the last thing I would be

:feelskek:

The truth is too uncomfortable for her.

I will look for a hidden camera or some laughing people in the area.

Say I gotta leave and immediately post about it on incels.co.

I wouldn't know what to do so I'd become uncomfortable and try to leave or say "haha cool."

I would act coldly to her flirting, because her flirting is probably fake and she's trying to catch another orbiter.

I'd ask her what the fuck she is selling.

I dont know, it would be super weird.

Impossible, can't imagine that shit

it would be a cruel joke, so shutting them down is the only legit response

Exactly.

It's impossible for women to be attracted to us, so if they're flirting, they usually want something (i.e. money).

Assume there is an ulterior motive and find out what it is.

I most likely wouldn’t even notice. If somehow I did notice I would just assume she is a super friendly person who talks to everyone like that.

i would suspect her