Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you ascend with an African foid?

If she is good looking then yeah, smash and dash.

yes i would. I dont give af what race of foid she is i will ascend with her
Same. If she is somewhat hot, I’m down to fuck. Beggars can’t be choosers. I’m not ascending with some 2/10 sheboon tho, as that wouldn’t even be ascending and would be worse than my sex doll and some hot pics

Same. If she is somewhat hot, I’m down to fuck. Beggars can’t be choosers. I’m not ascending with some 2/10 sheboon tho, as that wouldn’t even be ascending and would be worse than my sex doll and some hot pics
Would you ascend with a curvy African foid like this one:
5811ecde d9fb 4e3c 856f a9d6d9e16439 640x960

:ahegao:

i have never met a reasonably intelligent black woman, idk how niggers stand their wives

Volcel if wouldn't

Yes i would.
I colonize her with my CRACKA

If an African foid has shown interest in you, would it be volcel to reject her? Would you ascend with a Somali sheboon for example, they are known to be better looking
Of course it would be volcel to reject her. That said, I really don't like the personality of typical black women, so I'm not sure a relationship would work. But if she were a scientist and a nice person, I would certainly marry her.

Of course it would be volcel to reject her. That said, I really don't like the personality of typical black women, so I'm not sure a relationship would work. But if she were a scientist and a nice person, I would certainly marry her.
If she were a scientist?! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: Nigga what kind of insane standard is this?

If she were a scientist?! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: Nigga what kind of insane standard is this?
Not a standard, just a preference. I would probably also marry someone who isn't that ... but if that were the case, I wouldn't even think about it (unless some really bad other aspect hinders me)

Not a standard, just a preference. I would probably also marry someone who isn't that ... but if that were the case, I wouldn't even think about it (unless some really bad other aspect hinders me)
Ok

Not my top choice, but yes if attractive enough and if her disposition is pleasant enough (which is EXTREMELY RARE for black foids)

I wouldn't want to wife one up, though, because I don't want ugly/nappy-haired/stupid kids

good natured + kind + shiny chocolate shiny skinned waifu

Volcel if you wouldn't even consider mere casual sex with a foid that looked like this:

IMG 3487