Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you rate your 2022 so far?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date

title

• rope

Votes: 23 54.8%
  • masturbate

Votes: 19 45.2%

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I made a promise to myself that in 2022 I will find a gf and I will have a social life: https://incels.is/threads/i-promised-myself-i-will-ascend-this-year.344595/

And well, so far it probably is my best year since my early teens. I'm going out a lot, i'm consistent with the gym etc. Still no gf so far, but i'm still proud of myself for the progress I made. It's only February so who knows what this year will bring. Gotta keep grinding, boyos :feelzez:

jfl what the fuck??? That was the poll from my last thread. Why did it get brought over to this thread??

Better than 2021/2020/2019/2018...

masturbate/10​

3/10

I need to resolve my longstanding problem.

If Putin goes ER and drops a nuclear bomb it will be my best year (and last)

It started decent; slowly going downhill...

I started doing drugs. I think, that's enough for an answer.

I made a promise to myself that in 2022 I will find a gf and I will have a social life: https://incels.is/threads/i-promised-myself-i-will-ascend-this-year.344595/

And well, so far it probably is my best year since my early teens. I'm going out a lot, i'm consistent with the gym etc. Still no gf so far, but i'm still proud of myself for the progress I made. It's only February so who knows what this year will bring. Gotta keep grinding, boyos :feelzez:

Future Chad..

2022 could be my last year :feelsrope:

worl whar tree didnt start yet, the secks robots havent ccome out yet, clone secks worlkers are not available, new covid didnt come out to phack up the world some more to keep every one inside and justify neet. shit coulda been more lit :feelsUgh:

Gaslighted i see

Gaslighted i see

Good for you OP.

It's been alright I guess. I have my hopes up as I anticipate major improvements in life circumstances in about half a year.

literally the worst year i have ever had and it is only february

Enjoy yourself but don't set you hopes too high when it comes to foids.

Slowly but surely spiraling downwards into the abyss.

Enjoy yourself but don't set you hopes too high when it comes to foids.
There’s no reason not to. I’m more NT now, I realised that when talking to some normies. Just gotta be drunk and wait for foids now.

Good for you OP.

It's been alright I guess. I have my hopes up as I anticipate major improvements in life circumstances in about half a year.
Thanks bro. What’s happening in your life in half a year?

Thanks bro. What’s happening in your life in half a year?
New home and new job. I expect both to be a net improvement. But we'll see. I've been disillusioned before.

There’s no reason not to. I’m more NT now, I realised that when talking to some normies. Just gotta be drunk and wait for foids now.
:chad:

My life is theoretical, practically non-exist

It started off well in the first month when I went cold turkey with alcohol.

Then this february came and I just went back into it hard. Hopefully march and beyond will be better.

i'm not doing a PhD due to too much effort, i'm just stopping at a MS and heading on to the real world

just fuck my shit up my guy

Better than 2021.