Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How would you make virginity cool? Is it even possible?

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Its the most foolish task imaginable. Virginity being cool would deny the inherent value of life. Virginity being cool would mean death to humanity, We were destined to reproduce. If we were to ALL be sexless virgins it would be immortal. There are a few men that breed-- but those that do will always be cool, because they lead the way-- and it's YOU who follows.

In advertising SEX SELLS. But you're telling me VIRGINITY SELLS??? :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

Last edited:
Unless you're in a community of trad larpers it's impossible kek

Only way is for Christianity/Islam to take over again and have pre martial sex be made a taboo. But this seems unlikely to happen.

Only way is for Christianity/Islam to take over again and have pre martial sex be made a taboo. But this seems unlikely to happen.
but under those religious structures the chosen still get to breed. The unchosen will always be persecuted

I love thinking of myself as a terrorist i intentionally go after articles about dangerous inkwells and get a huge ego boost from it. [UWSL]I am self consiuous enough 2 realize this i just a cope tho[/UWSL]
i know what you mean edgelord :incel:

but under those religious structures the chosen still get to breed. The unchosen will always be persecuted
Almost everyone should be guranteed an opportunity to breed if you're just limited to one life partner. But again this is ideal and not likely to happen anytime soon.

Almost everyone should be guranteed an opportunity to breed if you're just limited to one life partner. But again this is ideal and not likely to happen anytime soon.
its so sad to be the dying thread in the patchwork of our bond to the human experience

No sweety, virginity is only cool for women because it is hard for them to not be promiscuous whores.

Well, women have an advantage on this point if a woman fucks a lot, people will say that her body is her choice, otherwise people will applaud her "purity" for a man if you are still a virgin at a certain age you are seen as an anomaly.

idk maybe be born with genius iq and larp that inceldom gave you mental powers

If virgins do become wizards at 30yo then it would actually be cool.

Its the most foolish task imaginable. Virginity being cool would deny the inherent value of life. Virginity being cool would mean death to humanity, We were destined to reproduce. If we were to ALL be sexless virgins it would be immortal. There are a few men that breed-- but those that do will always be cool, because they lead the way-- and it's YOU who follows.

In advertising SEX SELLS. But you're telling me VIRGINITY SELLS??? :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:
:feelsohh: <— my face as im currently dropping copious amounts of shit on the shitter