Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW How would you feel if your foid put your food inside her pussy?

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
Imagine you ascend, and you ask your foid to make you a sandwich, but you realize that it tastes unusually fishy, like fesikh. You then learn she's been doing this to all the food she serves you? How would you feel? Would you like the taste? What would you do? Keep in mind that if you harm her she'll call social services or whatever and have you thrown in jail.

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/lillyvig/comments/wi2y6l/i_think_you_know_where_its_about_to_go/

@Incelius Savage @TheDarkEnigma

I'd think it's just another nightmare and I need to wake up.

Record her and put her on blast on social media

stone her in minecraft

I thought you would like that since you like fesikh?

I'll sue, gain what money I can recieve, and use it for special services.

shit on her while she sleeps

Imagine you ascend, and you ask your foid to make you a sandwich, but you realize that it tastes unusually fishy, like fesikh. You then learn she's been doing this to all the food she serves you? How would you feel? Would you like the taste? What would you do? Keep in mind that if you harm her she'll call social services or whatever and have you thrown in jail.

View: https://www.reddit.com/user/lillyvig/comments/wi2y6l/i_think_you_know_where_its_about_to_go/

@Incelius Savage @TheDarkEnigma

beat her like a red headed stepchild
she won't call the police coz she knows I'm SEE REE OUS :feelsgah:

Disgusting, i would twist her neck like chicken's . Notice how both are average ugly, shits ugly girls have to do to gain attention.

I would halal her

I'm not trying to get a yeast infection in my mouth. Is that even possible?

One of the few benefits when you are an incel

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back