Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment How Would You Define "Youngcel" And "Oldcel"

• Thread starter BlackPilledOverdose
  • Start date
B

BlackPilledOverdose

(Self Deleted)
-
How Would You Define "Youngcel" And "Oldcel"

Here's my definition

Youngcel: Aged between 14-21

Midcel: Aged between 22-30

Oldcel: Aged 30 plus

Youngcel. 13 to 20 imo

Oldcel. Over 30

Under-over 25 maybe

Youngcel: 14 - 20

Oldcel: 25+

Youngecelz still have hope up until around 20
Then they are just incels and by the 30s they become oldcelz

14 year old kid is not an incel. He needs to take hgh asap

14 year old kid is not an incel. He needs to take hgh asap
Tbh at that age you may already be doomed. I'd say even younger, since your place in society is defined by your genetics and your subconscious way of acting, which is defined during early years. Seeing at how a kid behaves in middle school/highschool is a good indicator of what his role in society be, at the end of the day most classrooms are micro-societies themselves, with chads winning, stacies following them, normies being normies, Beckie's following normies and incels being berated.

<18 - youngcel
>21 - oldcel

30 +.

If you are >=25 and still never got a gf/never got to know that someone secretly has a crush on you, there's an almost guarantee that you will never find anyone again.

In subs like r/foreveralone, in extremely rare cases there are instances of 27 year old KHHV's getting a gf but that's like 1 in a 100 posts. Prior to discovering the incel community I used to be very active in such subs and I have never seen a 30+ KHHV ascend.

Plus, at 30+ signs of old age start appearing. It's where the body begins to lose many things it developed all the way till 20 before it actually starts to effect your life in 40's. So yeah, 30+ should be oldcel

Youngcel: someone who had negative reinforcement and is below 21.

Oldcel: veterans over 30 who tried almost everything and listened to some bullshit advice.