Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How would you act if you woke up a chad?

P

prajeet88

Legend
★★★
Say you woke up 6'4 and handsome, knowing all you know, what do you do? Would you finally snag up your oneitis? Would you simply get on with your life but enhance it with regular sex? Would you careermax knowing your looks give you a halo? Would you risk getting STDs and racking up pregnancies by plowing through thousands of foids on Tinder? I think I would become a CEO (I already make 6 figures with my subhuman looks, so should be easy) and keep roasties on rotation BUT I will make it clear to them that I am only using them for sex.

Not a popular view, but my life is good the way it is. I have my family, my future job, everything I could ask for. So if I woke up tomorrow as a Chad, I would just download Tinder, arrange some dates, pump and dump, and go back home. Maybe going to parties with friends sometimes would be a fun experience, but I was never a partying type. I enjoy my company. I like silence. I would not want to be super popular. Basically the same life that I live now, but with more sex and validation from women.

Not a popular view, but my life is good the way it is. I have my family, my future job, everything I could ask for. So if I woke up tomorrow as a Chad, I would just download Tinder, arrange some dates, pump and dump, and go back home. Maybe going to parties with friends sometimes would be a fun experience, but I was never a partying type. I enjoy my company. I like silence. I would not want to be super popular. Basically the same life that I live now, but with more sex and validation from women.
agreed

Talk to my crush

Yes to all of those things, but it might take a while to overcome the years of rejection, trauma, suffering.

Say you woke up 6'4 and handsome, knowing all you know, what do you do? Would you finally snag up your oneitis? Would you simply get on with your life but enhance it with regular sex? Would you careermax knowing your looks give you a halo? Would you risk getting STDs and racking up pregnancies by plowing through thousands of foids on Tinder? I think I would become a CEO (I already make 6 figures with my subhuman looks, so should be easy) and keep roasties on rotation BUT I will make it clear to them that I am only using them for sex.
I would stay in the same place and not change my motives.
I do not plan to abandon my faith or my lasting strength

I would stay the same, but regularly order big booty Tinder whores to my house like pizza.

Would you finally snag up your oneitis?
Don't have one. I'm not literally worthless.
Would you simply get on with your life but enhance it with regular sex?
:yes:
Would you careermax knowing your looks give you a halo?
:yes:
Would you risk getting STDs and racking up pregnancies by plowing through thousands of foids on Tinder?
I'm not interested in plowing thousands... Just 2 or 5 I find attractive.
I think I would become a CEO (I already make 6 figures with my subhuman looks, so should be easy) and keep roasties on rotation BUT I will make it clear to them that I am only using them for sex.
Good luck

Dan Bilzerian

There would still be the problem of me having ADD and Assburgers

id find a stacy and start a family with her

Live free, devoid of doubt. Embrace warmth, touch grass, etc

nah i will just be incel chad with hot virgin wife.

still would be sub5 mentally

Wouldn't do anything, foids would come running no matter what I do. Life would be easy, nothing i do is wrong in that scenario.

This is how I would wake up a chad.
Kenny Twd GIF - Kenny Twd - Discover & Share GIFs

What do you think was going through Larry's head in this scene? :  r/TheWalkingDeadGame

> give myself HIV
> fuck as many foids as possible
> revenge

I would make foids fall in love with me, doing and saying exactly what they have always wanted. Then I would get them pregnant, and when it is too late for them to have an abortion, I would just drop them and rip their heart out by telling them that this was my plan all along and that I hope that they will enjoy life as a single mother. Prior to this point I would also encourage them to give in to their pregnancy food cravings and fatten them up, telling them that I will love them even if they gain weight. Because leaving them will be much funnier if they do not just have the kid but also a completely ruined figure.

To be honest i would want to go back to my Low Testo Manlet Incel Appearance.
I could not handle all the femoid dripping pussy

date some to find the best mother and lifepartner and start a family

do more social activities now that i won't be totally rejected with a singe look

Become a high paid model, travel the world, fuck foids and start a family with a hqnp Stacy after doing all that

Travel to world, take a better job, make friends, go to outside every day, being happy. But this is impossible because I'M UGLY

The true blackpill is that even if I woke up as a 10/10 giga chad tomorrow, I'd still be too much if an abused dog to do anything with my life.

Find a non feminist 22 years old.

Get married.

Live at a ski resort like Aspen.

Day trade, with the rich people's money.