Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill How women biologically respond to attractive men

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search2/f?./temp/~vItANM:18

Here is study shows how women biologically respond to attractive men:
Attractive men induce testosterone and cortisol release in women.

" Participants taking hormonal contraceptives also showed a significant cortisol response to the attractive man. Women may release adrenal steroid hormones to facilitate COURTSHIP interactions with high mate-value men."

That's how women biologically respond to chad in order to mate with him. That's NOT happen when they see us ugly males. and yet they lie "sweaty,what important is personality,trust me."

Oh yes they release adrenal stereoid hormones because of his personality,right :soy::soy:

Does this imply that if a woman see’s a lot of gigachads everyday, she can lose hair?

It's obvious they lie. They are all born disgusting liars.

Does this imply that if a woman see’s a lot of gigachads everyday, she can lose hair?
not sure about it,but what I am pretty sure is she will swallow their cums.

not sure about it,but what I am pretty sure is she will swallow their cums.

Drink their piss, lick their butt-holes to clean their shit too.

They are hardwired to want Chad, there is no escaping this reality, we are all doomed.

can someone post the gif where a blond is interviewing a bodybuilder and where she bits her lips ?

That's why we have to bring things back to how they used to be, where foids weren't treated like royalty and were still able to biologically respond that way toward their looksmatches.

Even biology is telling us it’s over :feelsbadman:

Inceelll

You can trigger that kind of shit in women being ugly as well, but you'd have to resort to unorthodox methods.

Science will always prove our hypothesis to be correct. We will never be proven wrong scientifically so they try to prove us wrong social scientifically by brainwashing the masses to believe in fairy tales and fantasy. Then they can change science and even history for their own ends and everyone will be too busy being afraid of a spectre.

https://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cgi-bin/sis/search2/f?./temp/~vItANM:18

Here is study shows how women biologically respond to attractive men:

" Participants taking hormonal contraceptives also showed a significant cortisol response to the attractive man. Women may release adrenal steroid hormones to facilitate COURTSHIP interactions with high mate-value men."

That's how women biologically respond to chad in order to mate with him. That's NOT happen when they see us ugly males. and yet they lie "sweaty,what important is personality,trust me."

Oh yes they release adrenal stereoid hormones because of his personality,right :soy::soy:

Based as fuck. Thanks for the article.

is that thing even a human,bro?
Bro she’s strong as fuck bro she’s a modern day Che Guevara.. revolutionary tbh she’s single handedly eradicating this world of murder