Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel How will you celebrate the incel domination of Earth?

How will you celebrate the incel domination of Earth?

• Total voters
K

kek1

Captain
★★

Celebrate with my incel brothers @Zer0/∞ @Intellau_Celistic and eat the foid meat

When incels inevitably utterly destroy the foids and normies power in society how will you celebrate it? Gotta plan ahead for the greatest party of all time!

and entertainment. Shoot arrows at foids nailed to a board

Id give a genuine response if this wasn't so outlandishly cope

Lock up every foid in position of power and known in soycial media, interrogate them publicly with forced confession, parade and serve them to be freely used for allcels. (in Sims 4)

Lock up every foid in position of power and known in soycial media, interrogate them publicly with forced confession, parade and serve them to be freely used for allcels. (in Sims 4)
Based!

Hang out with my incel bros. Idc about killing or raping anyone, I just want connection and to be happy.

I would like to hang out incel bros the most. I would do all those things to foids for the keks, I have no desire to actually do those things.

Also this post is glowing like plutonium