Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your school performance?

• Thread starter Deleted member 3129
  • Start date
Deleted member 3129

Deleted member 3129

90 iq at best
-
How was your school performance fellow Redditors? What level were you in your class etc? For me I was in the middle (average intelligence), and we were sorted into classes via CAT/SAT scores (which is basically an IQ test but with a different name that we had to take at the start of the year). Then as time went on, I moved up in English but remained at the same level for maths and other things. I then dropped out in the final year because I missed too much time after nerve damage and lots of surgery, also just didn't have any friends or reasons for staying, so I said fuck that and left. Therefor I officially have no education past year 10 (Sophmore year) and I've been rotting in my basement ever since.

My incel status and being fuck ugly and mocked by everyone definitely played a huge role in how I turned out, and my attitudes towards others and life in general, but I guess it's all in my head eh? :feelsLSD:

straight A student, shit at sports and got bullied 24/7 by foids, chads and their boot lickers

Never had much problems with tests, my main problem was homework.

This year I didn't send at least 70 homeworks and got fucked because of it, had to grade 9,5 and 8,3 in physics.

On the 8th grade I didn't send 60 homeworks but manage to pass without problems, since homeworks didn't have a weigh on your grade

Last edited:
Never had much problems with grades, my main problem was homework.

This year I didn't send at least 70 homeworks and got fucked because of it, had to grade 9,5 and 8,3 in physics.

On the 8th grade I didn't send 60 homeworks but manage to pass without problems, since homeworks didn't have a weigh on your grade
I did every single piece of homework, only missed a few because the cunt teachers made you read it out in front of class at registration and I was so socially anxious that I made sure to do every piece of fucking homework there was.

Never had much problems with grades, my main problem was homework.

Wait till you get to college :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Last edited:
There's no way incels who are in college are actually that fucking ugly, you would've dropped out and given up from the bullying and ostracization.

I did every single piece of homework, only missed a few because the cunt teachers made you read it out in front of class at registration and I was so socially anxious that I made sure to do every piece of fucking homework there was.
Why you did so much homework? Also, how?

Why you did so much homework?
If you missed homework, you'd get it put in your planner, and a 1 hour detention after school to do it anyway. At registration you'd have to read out that you missed homework in front of class and say which subject and teacher etc, which was too much for my verbally dyspraxic socially anxious girly voiced self.

Complete shit but much better at college.

8-9/10 in all areas, except in languages (english/spanish) and arts (music/drawing)
then I started skipping classes because of bullying, and my grades went down

Kind of hard to do good in school when you're the only balding manlet in the school and you also have a defective retard face as well. Kind of hard to pay attention in class or be motivated to succeed in a place where you are constantly laughed at and treated like shit because of how you look. Normies talk shit about ugly males who dropped out of high school because of the bullying but if a foid dropped out because of bullying she'd get a fucking college scholarship out of it.

There's no way incels who are in college are actually that fucking ugly, you would've dropped out and given up from the bullying and ostracization.
I wouldn't go to college even if you paid me, I literally get nightmares just thinking about it
How was your school performance fellow Redditors? What level were you in your class etc? For me I was in the middle (average intelligence), and we were sorted into classes via CAT/SAT scores (which is basically an IQ test but with a different name that we had to take at the start of the year). Then as time went on, I moved up in English but remained at the same level for maths and other things. I then dropped out in the final year because I missed too much time after nerve damage and lots of surgery, also just didn't have any friends or reasons for staying, so I said fuck that and left. Therefor I officially have no education past year 10 (Sophmore year) and I've been rotting in my basement ever since.

My incel status and being fuck ugly and mocked by everyone definitely played a huge role in how I turned out, and my attitudes towards others and life in general, but I guess it's all in my head eh? :feelsLSD:
Best in my class/school in elementary/primary school, barely studied in middle/high school but still got great grades but that didn't matter at all, still got abused my "parents" and "family" anyways, still got bullied 24/7 anyways.

Math really bad
History really good
Music really good
English pretty good
Science really bad

got like 75-80 out of 100 on average

i made sure to graduate high school but after that it was completely ogre, barely had any dopamine to tie my shoes let alone get through Algebra III and Calculus III

My grades were generally in the A/B range for submitted assignments. However, I am dyscalculic and had difficulty with math-based assignments. I also have GAD, which caused severe problems.

Academic Performance(Reading/Math):

Screenshot from 2021 12 26 14 33 46

Screenshot from 2021 12 26 14 31 13

Last edited:
My Grades fluctuated, depending on how motivated I was.

i did well when i tried but i hated school

mediocre at best

Ranked at top 5 at school and top 3% at my university, I tried to studymaxx to get foids jfl unfortunately it didn't work :feelshaha:

dogshit about to transfer to another school cus of bad performance

High School: A
Community College: A+
University: A

I did shit in everything, I was too depressed to study.

Best student of my school, percentile 99 in university entrance exams

I am in year 12 rn and i actually do good, especially in English, even despite being a depressed and isolated shut in. It's a shame though because when I selected my subjects I was very depressed and apathetic towards life so i picked ones that I dont really care about mostly :feelscry:

I am currently in high school and below all of my peers in every single subject. Except for this one high iq moment I had in my math class however nobody cares about me so no one noticed or said anything besides my teacher who actually looked a little pissed

first 6 years best perfomance, 3 years of mediocre to shitty perfomance then back to good grades the rest of the years

I am in year 12 rn and i actually do good, especially in English, even despite being a depressed and isolated shut in. It's a shame though because when I selected my subjects I was very depressed and apathetic towards life so i picked ones that I dont really care about mostly :feelscry:
mogs me, i drpoped out completely at year 11 and became NEET. youre not a shut in if you attend school

My grades were generally in the A/B range for submitted assignments. However, I am dyscalculic and had difficulty with math-based assignments. I also have GAD, which caused severe problems.

Academic Performance(Reading/Math):

Before:

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 14 39 14

After:

Employement Skills:

Screenshot from 2022 01 14 14 34 44

In high school I had very good grades even though I never really studied and slept a lot in class. At the same time a lot of peers studied but had bad grades.

In my country there is a national exam to select students to public universities, which are the best ones here. I faired below what was expected of me and ended up not getting neither into the university I wanted nor into the major I wanted.

In university I did well without studying too. But all the times I tried doing the national exam again, in order to switch university and major, I scored worse.

I switched university and major a few times. I'm still not where I wanted to be. And I think I'm too old (22) to try again, which makes me really depressed.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No one will reply me :cryfeels:

not that good. in high school i got a 1.6 GPA. i did better in college but still not that great, graduated with 2.7. i wasn't bad at software engineering, i just wasn't much of a person for traditional schooling.

however, i got lucky when i graduated and got a job working for a major tech company making really good money.

unfortunately, many years of depression and anhedonia caught up with me. i ended up quitting due to depression and will be roping when i run out of money. at least one thing in my life went right.

Pretty decent, I would say slightly above average grades. As for SAT/ACT scores they were kinda shit

In high school I had very good grades even though I never really studied and slept a lot in class. At the same time a lot of peers studied but had bad grades.

In my country there is a national exam to select students to public universities, which are the best ones here. I faired below what was expected of me and ended up not getting neither into the university I wanted nor into the major I wanted.

In university I did well without studying too. But all the times I tried doing the national exam again, in order to switch university and major, I scored worse.

I switched university and major a few times. I'm still not where I wanted to be. And I think I'm too old (22) to try again, which makes me really depressed.

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

No one will reply me :cryfeels:

I failed most of my classes, and I was put on Academic Probation twice. They literally let me graduate High School out of pity, my GPA was a 1.2 lol.

Last edited:
High until the last 2 years. Just can’t care anymore. definitive proof of how retarded the system is everywhere

I got the consolation price and the participation medal

I fucked around all the time with friends, never tried in class, was a straight F student

The homework is far harder. When you have homework, it feels like homework.
Tbh having a teacher give you homework is way better than those who don't give it because it would force you to study