Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How was your parents to you?

Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
mine mostly abused me in every way

Mother told everyone she was bpd and father is just a narcissistic deadbeat who was sick in the mind ,larping as a bad boy all his life until he and his family is on the bottom of the barrel

also my father loves his own family except his kids and wife, he loves the family he grew with and I’m pretty sure he likes his siblings children more than us


No wonder both me and my sister are deformed people lacking of everything

I think not having enough parental support stuff in your childhood kinda destroys your mentality or getting abused

They seriously don’t care at all for us, shouldn’t have children from the start, dad deserves to be homeless
 
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
1,860
Online
11d 12h 10m
They did their best ngl. Its not their fault. Its soyciety's fault. Those who rule this world fucked it all up cause theres an agenda behind it.
 
Last edited:
JoeBruhcel

JoeBruhcel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Oct 14, 2021
Posts
6,545
Online
50d 2h 26m
I already talked about them in a lot of my posts tbh
 
CopingJim

CopingJim

Permavirgin loser, but at least not a cuck
★★★
Joined
Oct 15, 2019
Posts
1,700
Online
60d 22h 27m
They were decent parents but no good parenting can make up for the shitty genes they passed on to me
 
Undervalued

Undervalued

Officer
★★★★
Joined
Sep 22, 2021
Posts
873
Online
12d 17h 57m
Sorry you got treated like that OP. My parents were fine.:feelsUgh:
 
Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

Fuck, I'm UNVOLUNTARY HUMAN. The Class Above Incel
★★
Joined
May 28, 2021
Posts
2,639
Online
32d 13h 19m
Always did the Bare Minimum.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
CopingJim said:
They were decent parents but no good parenting can make up for the shitty genes they passed on to me
I had shit genes but seriously my family did the worst fucking things to me can’t believe you people have decent parents
BlackPilledNeet said:
Its not their fault
In my life it is their fault
Incelius Savage said:
Always did the Bare Minimum.
Yeah
JoeBruhcel said:
I already talked about them in a lot of my posts tbh
Where??
 
GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel
★★★★★
Joined
Nov 3, 2021
Posts
2,469
Online
22d 7h 14m
They made sure I had food to eat and a home to sleep in but they were too busy so I never got attached to them. I've always felt awkward around them and I don't dare ask them for help with anything. At least they haven't directly abused me like I've seen in a lot of threads here.
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
Undervalued said:
Sorry you got treated like that OP. My parents were fine.:feelsUgh:
I still can’t understand you people having good parents and coming here
GhostedPhantom said:
They made sure I had food to eat and a home to sleep in but they were too busy so I never got attached to them. I've always felt awkward around them and I don't dare ask them for help with anything. At least they haven't directly abused me like I've seen in a lot of threads here.
Lucky you
 
Deleted member 36729

Deleted member 36729

Self-banned
-
Joined
Sep 11, 2021
Posts
1,735
Online
17d 18h 21m
aside from putting food on the table and a roof over my head they neglected every other aspect of my life. my dad barely knew what was going on in my life despite living under the same roof as me and my mother is retarded.
 
Lawcel

Lawcel

I feel nothing
★★
Joined
May 2, 2018
Posts
143
Online
20h 21m
only problem I had with my parents is that they were way too overprotective which cucked me from doing a lot of things that would've benefited me in the long run
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
CopeToTheRope said:
my dad barely knew what was going on in my life despite living under the same roof as me and my mother is retarded.
lol same
 
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Incel Paralympics 2022
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
139d 21h 15m
Mentally lost cel said:

How was your parents to you?​

I think here its "How were your parents to you" because its more than one person you're talking about. Just saying :dab::feelsokman:
 
Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 29, 2019
Posts
11,320
Online
29d 8h 8m
CopingJim said:
They were decent parents but no good parenting can make up for the shitty genes they passed on to me
 
Murdoch89

Murdoch89

All Foids will burn in hell
★★★★★
Joined
Feb 24, 2018
Posts
5,883
Online
34d 16h 42m
There were ok but they could have been better
 
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

What zero pussy does to a mfer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
8,390
Online
57d 24m
meh, at least they weren't abusive and shiet
Ecstasy said:
I think here its "How were your parents to you" because its more than one person you're talking about. Just saying :dab::feelsokman:
:soy:
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
Ecstasy

Ecstasy

Incel Paralympics 2022
★★★★★
Joined
Apr 5, 2018
Posts
9,201
Online
139d 21h 15m
Cope_Time said:
Over for spellingcels, my grandma told me people with bad grades dont find any friends in school
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
Ecstasy said:
Over for spellingcels, my grandma told me people with bad grades dont find any friends in school
People with no friends have bad grades not the other way
 
Cope_Time

Cope_Time

What zero pussy does to a mfer
★★★★★
Joined
Aug 20, 2020
Posts
8,390
Online
57d 24m
Ecstasy said:
Over for spellingcels, my grandma told me people with bad grades dont find any friends in school
guess she was right
 
L

Lebensmüder

Soon to be deleted account
★★★★
Joined
Aug 21, 2018
Posts
5,358
Online
200d 1h 34m
Early childhood - cons:
  1. often helicopter parenting
  2. pushing me into psychiatric care where treatments like Attachment Therapy were performed (not their fault, this was the gold standard for Autists back then)
  3. never helping me while I was bullied in school (twelve years in total, but what can you really do if 9/10 children find bullying funny and authority of teachers in schools is a joke? - I don't blame them in the slightest, they are both NT and had no idea)
  4. often cried because they couldn't have a normal child, didn't allow me to follow many of my interests in a hope to "cure me"/"set me on the right path" (they thought that my reptile obsession was a phase, but I never got over it)
  5. complained about my lack of friendships despite saying that every friend I got was a piece of shit (sometimes while they heard it)
  6. often was disciplined both verbally/physically - which was a necessity because I often misbehaved, often deserved it (I was a cunt as a child/as a teenager very often)
  7. call me "retard" because I am motorically not gifted/slower than others in my reactions and cannot help in the same way as a normal man could (not really something bad either, because I then insult them back or say "Do it on your own")
  8. constantly crying due to grades (a B was already a personal insult towards my mother, a C meant months of shitty mood towards me/loss of computer or spare time privileges, this relationships with grades is probably the only "flaw" that I see in them nowadays, their definitions of what's good/bad grades never changed - from elementary school to uni)
  9. having a dysfunctional wider family full of competition between the members and drama for nothing
  10. a few incidents of extreme anger
"-" - pros:
  1. taught me where/when to perform your duty, which helped me in studies/work later in life
  2. often went with me into the mountains/woods which are my favorite place in life, without that love my life would be a lot worse, this was the only thing that ever brought me joy
  3. often brought nice things for me, didn't succumb to hunger/drought/any illness, treated me nice and furthered me the best according to their abilities, they are the most wonderful people on earth, but piece of shit therapists and teachers mostly put them under constant stress which resulted in the shit above (because fifteen years back then inclusion or other shit for autists didn't even remotely exist, schools didn't want Autists in them - both teachers and parents of other kids and they constantly harassed my parents who never wanted anything but a normal life for me despite the physical/mental problems thrown at me), if you constantly put terror on people you cannot expect good behavior
I blame only society, particularly psychiatrists/teachers/other people, not my parents, now without all these stressors they are nice/reasonable individuals by large (albeit flawed like everyone including myself) and leave me unbothered if I do everything in a sufficient manner. I am also not a perfect son, so why should I expect perfect parents.
BlackPilledNeet said:
They did their best ngl. Its not their fault. Its soyciety's fault. Those who rule this world fucked it all up cause theres an agenda behind it.
 
BlackPilledNeet

BlackPilledNeet

Captain
★★★★
Joined
Oct 15, 2021
Posts
1,860
Online
11d 12h 10m
Lebensmüder said:
I am also not a perfect son, so why should I expect perfect parents.
Exactly
 
Mentally lost cel

Mentally lost cel

Overlord
★★★★★
Joined
Jul 5, 2020
Posts
8,050
Online
38d 15h 1m
Lebensmüder said:
Early childhood - cons:
  1. often helicopter parenting
  2. pushing me into psychiatric care where treatments like Attachment Therapy were performed (not their fault, this was the gold standard for Autists back then)
  3. never helping me while I was bullied in school (twelve years in total, but what can you really do if 9/10 children find bullying funny and authority of teachers in schools is a joke? - I don't blame them in the slightest, they are both NT and had no idea)
  4. often cried because they couldn't have a normal child, didn't allow me to follow many of my interests in a hope to "cure me"/"set me on the right path" (they thought that my reptile obsession was a phase, but I never got over it)
  5. complained about my lack of friendships despite saying that every friend I got was a piece of shit (sometimes while they heard it)
  6. often was disciplined both verbally/physically - which was a necessity because I often misbehaved, often deserved it (I was a cunt as a child/as a teenager very often)
  7. call me "retard" because I am motorically not gifted/slower than others in my reactions and cannot help in the same way as a normal man could (not really something bad either, because I then insult them back or say "Do it on your own")
  8. constantly crying due to grades (a B was already a personal insult towards my mother, a C meant months of shitty mood towards me/loss of computer or spare time privileges, this relationships with grades is probably the only "flaw" that I see in them nowadays, their definitions of what's good/bad grades never changed - from elementary school to uni)
  9. having a dysfunctional wider family full of competition between the members and drama for nothing
  10. a few incidents of extreme anger
"-" - pros:
  1. taught me where/when to perform your duty, which helped me in studies/work later in life
  2. often went with me into the mountains/woods which are my favorite place in life, without that love my life would be a lot worse, this was the only thing that ever brought me joy
  3. often brought nice things for me, didn't succumb to hunger/drought/any illness, treated me nice and furthered me the best according to their abilities, they are the most wonderful people on earth, but piece of shit therapists and teachers mostly put them under constant stress which resulted in the shit above (because fifteen years back then inclusion or other shit for autists didn't even remotely exist, schools didn't want Autists in them - both teachers and parents of other kids and they constantly harassed my parents who never wanted anything but a normal life for me despite the physical/mental problems thrown at me), if you constantly put terror on people you cannot expect good behavior
I blame only society, particularly psychiatrists/teachers/other people, not my parents, now without all these stressors they are nice/reasonable individuals by large (albeit flawed like everyone including myself) and leave me unbothered if I do everything in a sufficient manner. I am also not a perfect son, so why should I expect perfect parents.
Bro come on blame all on society cuz they deserve it
BlackPilledNeet said:
No
Lebensmüder said:
complained about my lack of friendships despite saying that every friend I got was a piece of shit (sometimes while they heard it)
Same they were evil pieces of shit
Lebensmüder said:
having a dysfunctional wider family full of competition between the members and drama for nothing
Save this ruins me
Lebensmüder said:
Early childhood - cons:
  1. often helicopter parenting
  2. pushing me into psychiatric care where treatments like Attachment Therapy were performed (not their fault, this was the gold standard for Autists back then)
  3. never helping me while I was bullied in school (twelve years in total, but what can you really do if 9/10 children find bullying funny and authority of teachers in schools is a joke? - I don't blame them in the slightest, they are both NT and had no idea)
  4. often cried because they couldn't have a normal child, didn't allow me to follow many of my interests in a hope to "cure me"/"set me on the right path" (they thought that my reptile obsession was a phase, but I never got over it)
  5. complained about my lack of friendships despite saying that every friend I got was a piece of shit (sometimes while they heard it)
  6. often was disciplined both verbally/physically - which was a necessity because I often misbehaved, often deserved it (I was a cunt as a child/as a teenager very often)
  7. call me "retard" because I am motorically not gifted/slower than others in my reactions and cannot help in the same way as a normal man could (not really something bad either, because I then insult them back or say "Do it on your own")
  8. constantly crying due to grades (a B was already a personal insult towards my mother, a C meant months of shitty mood towards me/loss of computer or spare time privileges, this relationships with grades is probably the only "flaw" that I see in them nowadays, their definitions of what's good/bad grades never changed - from elementary school to uni)
  9. having a dysfunctional wider family full of competition between the members and drama for nothing
  10. a few incidents of extreme anger
"-" - pros:
  1. taught me where/when to perform your duty, which helped me in studies/work later in life
  2. often went with me into the mountains/woods which are my favorite place in life, without that love my life would be a lot worse, this was the only thing that ever brought me joy
  3. often brought nice things for me, didn't succumb to hunger/drought/any illness, treated me nice and furthered me the best according to their abilities, they are the most wonderful people on earth, but piece of shit therapists and teachers mostly put them under constant stress which resulted in the shit above (because fifteen years back then inclusion or other shit for autists didn't even remotely exist, schools didn't want Autists in them - both teachers and parents of other kids and they constantly harassed my parents who never wanted anything but a normal life for me despite the physical/mental problems thrown at me), if you constantly put terror on people you cannot expect good behavior
I blame only society, particularly psychiatrists/teachers/other people, not my parents, now without all these stressors they are nice/reasonable individuals by large (albeit flawed like everyone including myself) and leave me unbothered if I do everything in a sufficient manner. I am also not a perfect son, so why should I expect perfect parents.
Dude the thing with me is I wasn’t autistic to begin with they were so fkin bad to me and everyone bullied me
 
Last edited:
F

fheon

Recruit
★★★★
Joined
Mar 11, 2021
Posts
383
Online
9d 11h 53m
Very loving. Dad took internet away when I just played lol in high school.
 
Deleted member 35492

Deleted member 35492

Self-banned
-
Joined
Jul 11, 2021
Posts
748
Online
20d 12h 19m
Lawcel said:
only problem I had with my parents is that they were way too overprotective which cucked me from doing a lot of things that would've benefited me in the long run
exactly
 
shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8
Top