Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel How was your parents to you?

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
mine mostly abused me in every way

Mother told everyone she was bpd and father is just a narcissistic deadbeat who was sick in the mind ,larping as a bad boy all his life until he and his family is on the bottom of the barrel

also my father loves his own family except his kids and wife, he loves the family he grew with and I’m pretty sure he likes his siblings children more than us

No wonder both me and my sister are deformed people lacking of everything

I think not having enough parental support stuff in your childhood kinda destroys your mentality or getting abused

They seriously don’t care at all for us, shouldn’t have children from the start, dad deserves to be homeless

They did their best ngl. Its not their fault. Its soyciety's fault. Those who rule this world fucked it all up cause theres an agenda behind it.

Last edited:
I already talked about them in a lot of my posts tbh

They were decent parents but no good parenting can make up for the shitty genes they passed on to me

Sorry you got treated like that OP. My parents were fine.:feelsUgh:

Always did the Bare Minimum.

They were decent parents but no good parenting can make up for the shitty genes they passed on to me
I had shit genes but seriously my family did the worst fucking things to me can’t believe you people have decent parents
Its not their fault
In my life it is their fault
Always did the Bare Minimum.
Yeah
I already talked about them in a lot of my posts tbh
Where??

They made sure I had food to eat and a home to sleep in but they were too busy so I never got attached to them. I've always felt awkward around them and I don't dare ask them for help with anything. At least they haven't directly abused me like I've seen in a lot of threads here.

Sorry you got treated like that OP. My parents were fine.:feelsUgh:
I still can’t understand you people having good parents and coming here
They made sure I had food to eat and a home to sleep in but they were too busy so I never got attached to them. I've always felt awkward around them and I don't dare ask them for help with anything. At least they haven't directly abused me like I've seen in a lot of threads here.
Lucky you

aside from putting food on the table and a roof over my head they neglected every other aspect of my life. my dad barely knew what was going on in my life despite living under the same roof as me and my mother is retarded.

only problem I had with my parents is that they were way too overprotective which cucked me from doing a lot of things that would've benefited me in the long run

There were ok but they could have been better

meh, at least they weren't abusive and shiet
I think here its "How were your parents to you" because its more than one person you're talking about. Just saying :dab::feelsokman:
:soy:

Over for spellingcels, my grandma told me people with bad grades dont find any friends in school
People with no friends have bad grades not the other way

Early childhood - cons:
  1. often helicopter parenting
  2. pushing me into psychiatric care where treatments like Attachment Therapy were performed (not their fault, this was the gold standard for Autists back then)
  3. never helping me while I was bullied in school (twelve years in total, but what can you really do if 9/10 children find bullying funny and authority of teachers in schools is a joke? - I don't blame them in the slightest, they are both NT and had no idea)
  4. often cried because they couldn't have a normal child, didn't allow me to follow many of my interests in a hope to "cure me"/"set me on the right path" (they thought that my reptile obsession was a phase, but I never got over it)
  5. complained about my lack of friendships despite saying that every friend I got was a piece of shit (sometimes while they heard it)
  6. often was disciplined both verbally/physically - which was a necessity because I often misbehaved, often deserved it (I was a cunt as a child/as a teenager very often)
  7. call me "retard" because I am motorically not gifted/slower than others in my reactions and cannot help in the same way as a normal man could (not really something bad either, because I then insult them back or say "Do it on your own")
  8. constantly crying due to grades (a B was already a personal insult towards my mother, a C meant months of shitty mood towards me/loss of computer or spare time privileges, this relationships with grades is probably the only "flaw" that I see in them nowadays, their definitions of what's good/bad grades never changed - from elementary school to uni)
  9. having a dysfunctional wider family full of competition between the members and drama for nothing
  10. a few incidents of extreme anger
"-" - pros:
  1. taught me where/when to perform your duty, which helped me in studies/work later in life
  2. often went with me into the mountains/woods which are my favorite place in life, without that love my life would be a lot worse, this was the only thing that ever brought me joy
  3. often brought nice things for me, didn't succumb to hunger/drought/any illness, treated me nice and furthered me the best according to their abilities, they are the most wonderful people on earth, but piece of shit therapists and teachers mostly put them under constant stress which resulted in the shit above (because fifteen years back then inclusion or other shit for autists didn't even remotely exist, schools didn't want Autists in them - both teachers and parents of other kids and they constantly harassed my parents who never wanted anything but a normal life for me despite the physical/mental problems thrown at me), if you constantly put terror on people you cannot expect good behavior
I blame only society, particularly psychiatrists/teachers/other people, not my parents, now without all these stressors they are nice/reasonable individuals by large (albeit flawed like everyone including myself) and leave me unbothered if I do everything in a sufficient manner. I am also not a perfect son, so why should I expect perfect parents.
They did their best ngl. Its not their fault. Its soyciety's fault. Those who rule this world fucked it all up cause theres an agenda behind it.

Early childhood - cons:
  2. pushing me into psychiatric care where treatments like Attachment Therapy were performed (not their fault, this was the gold standard for Autists back then)
  3. never helping me while I was bullied in school (twelve years in total, but what can you really do if 9/10 children find bullying funny and authority of teachers in schools is a joke? - I don't blame them in the slightest, they are both NT and had no idea)
  4. often cried because they couldn't have a normal child, didn't allow me to follow many of my interests in a hope to "cure me"/"set me on the right path" (they thought that my reptile obsession was a phase, but I never got over it)
  5. complained about my lack of friendships despite saying that every friend I got was a piece of shit (sometimes while they heard it)
  6. often was disciplined both verbally/physically - which was a necessity because I often misbehaved, often deserved it (I was a cunt as a child/as a teenager very often)
  7. call me "retard" because I am motorically not gifted/slower than others in my reactions and cannot help in the same way as a normal man could (not really something bad either, because I then insult them back or say "Do it on your own")
  8. constantly crying due to grades (a B was already a personal insult towards my mother, a C meant months of shitty mood towards me/loss of computer or spare time privileges, this relationships with grades is probably the only "flaw" that I see in them nowadays, their definitions of what's good/bad grades never changed - from elementary school to uni)
  9. having a dysfunctional wider family full of competition between the members and drama for nothing
"-" - pros:
  1. taught me where/when to perform your duty, which helped me in studies/work later in life
  2. often went with me into the mountains/woods which are my favorite place in life, without that love my life would be a lot worse, this was the only thing that ever brought me joy
  3. often brought nice things for me, didn't succumb to hunger/drought/any illness, treated me nice and furthered me the best according to their abilities, they are the most wonderful people on earth, but piece of shit therapists and teachers mostly put them under constant stress which resulted in the shit above (because fifteen years back then inclusion or other shit for autists didn't even remotely exist, schools didn't want Autists in them - both teachers and parents of other kids and they constantly harassed my parents who never wanted anything but a normal life for me despite the physical/mental problems thrown at me), if you constantly put terror on people you cannot expect good behavior
I blame only society, particularly psychiatrists/teachers/other people, not my parents, now without all these stressors they are nice/reasonable individuals by large (albeit flawed like everyone including myself) and leave me unbothered if I do everything in a sufficient manner. I am also not a perfect son, so why should I expect perfect parents.
Bro come on blame all on society cuz they deserve it
No
complained about my lack of friendships despite saying that every friend I got was a piece of shit (sometimes while they heard it)
Same they were evil pieces of shit
having a dysfunctional wider family full of competition between the members and drama for nothing
Save this ruins me
Early childhood - cons:
"-" - pros:
Dude the thing with me is I wasn’t autistic to begin with they were so fkin bad to me and everyone bullied me

Last edited:
Very loving. Dad took internet away when I just played lol in high school.

only problem I had with my parents is that they were way too overprotective which cucked me from doing a lot of things that would've benefited me in the long run
exactly