Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

How was your halloween?

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
I had a nice costume ready to give out candy and only 1 kid showed up

Then I just watched the anime monster while eating the candy lol

Reminder normies are all out at parties with beckies dressing as sluttily as they can

rotting as usual

Slept all day long

Not Amerimutt enough to celebrate

I don't celebrate halloween

Played vidya

I worked until 10 pm, got home at like 10:40 had to catch a bus jfl, and i spent the rest of the night so far hating myself

I watched a movie with my parents

Did laundry and visited eye doctor

Gymcelled.
No one else was there but another gymcel-in-training.

It's Christmas eve in the gym when it really hits home.

exactly the same like every other day

I don't realize Halloween is coming....

Fapped to a hentai game where my lover+ was in cosplay.

I laid in bed

Went to a party (a general invite in a large group chat, no one specifically invited me).
I was the first to arrive as always. I don’t get this “fashionably late” nonsense. I’m literal — if it starts at 8, I’ll get there at fucking 8
Somewhat fun, but overall a waste of time. Most of the girls came with their husbands or boyfriends. The few unaccompanied girls either : a) left early to go to another party or b) closed themselves off and huddled in a corner.
As usual, I was invisible.

I don't celebrate it, so like any other day.

Drank vodka, passed out, woke up and posted here I think, slept until 1:30 PM, woke up the watched anime and caught up on wageslave tasks, watched anime and The Boys S2 while drinking a bottle of wine, fell asleep at 10 PM or something, woke up and posted here, fell asleep again, woke up and LDARd some more. Standard weekend in other words

I played video games and nothing else.

oh it already happend…. ig i totally missed it, it doesn't matter anyway

I had to write 4000 words in 3 hours.

I had a nice costume ready to give out candy and only 1 kid showed up

Then I just watched the anime monster while eating the candy lol

Reminder normies are all out at parties with beckies dressing as sluttily as they can
Didn't do anything special. Had to learn until the night, boomer parents insulted me for being stupid/useless because I couldn't help them in the household, then I went to watch TV and went to sleep. The same thing as usual.

I wore my "mask of sanity" and haunted the local village's graveyard.

There wasn't any candy there :€

we dont celebrate it in kikeland

Didn’t even acknowledge it

My Halloween was so yesterday man.

So very yesterday.

LDAR’d at home while the normies partied next door. I coped by getting some Mexican food, and the foid cashier was a bitch to me

like any other Saturday

Everyone tought I disguised as Fleshy Akira, no costume needed to appear as a monster.

It was ok, I went to see some window hookers in another city.