Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious how was your 18 and 19s

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i wanted to ask a question to the users who passed these ages does it feel the same as you have grew out of it or it gotten worse. like whats the difference between when u were 18 and 19 and when u passed that age did u start working or stayed at home.

nothing changed

18 I spent rotting in my room, I'm 19 now and doing the same.

Rejections after rejections. Started college. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:period.

I recently turned 19, and I just keep rotting.

Those days were certainly better than now. But tbh nothing much changed btw 18,19 and 20,21,22,

I was learning a lot of math during that time since I was preparing for STEM competitive exams.

I eventually failed these exams (or rather got mediocre results), but I learned a lot.

Those days were certainly better than now. But tbh nothing much changed btw 18,19 and 20,21,22,
oh before i turned 18 i was looking forward for it but nothing changed as u mentioned ur face wont disappear until u leave this earth

I was learning a lot of math during that time since I was preparing for STEM competitive exams.

I eventually failed these exams, but I learned a lot.
oh nice dude i dont even study nowadays i just rot on music and blackpill content and videogames

nice avi I like re'l
im a larping faggot! Haven't watched it yet.. Bad eating and sleeping habits have destroyed my energy so can't watch and focus on any shows

I started to focus on my oneitis, of-course:

No Flowers

I was rotting in my room and being depressed. And also having fits of boiling rage when I'd see kids in the hallways kissing.

I was rotting in my room and being depressed. And also having fits of boiling rage when I'd see kids in the hallways kissing.
brutal most of us have shitty lives due to our genetics

Bluepilled and full of fashionmaxxing

im a larping faggot! Haven't watched it yet.. Bad eating and sleeping habits have destroyed my energy so can't watch and focus on any shows
:feelsrope:

I was too low iq to understand what the fuck was going on in that show it has a lot of philosophical Easter eggs and shit

its one of my favourite show but its definitely very heavy to watch bcz a lot of time nothing happens.

The state of women—in my age group—continued to deteriorate and the men became cuckolded to the 5% of Chads.
Nothing changes, all I wanted was to realize the virgin marriage established by Judeo-Christian ethics.

Ideality

Reality

Why would a man want to marry in this modern society?
:feelsrope::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::feelsrope:

I don't even remember, too long ago

Atill a studycel

18-19 y.o were stable years for me. I lived in my head with bookmaxxing, Orthodox Christianity and going to Technological school and Church. For outsiders I probably looked like weird loner. But the best part of being young is that you don't care much about the opinions of others. Now, in my 30s it's very hard to not feel like a loser.

Last edited:
18-19 y.o were stable years for me. I lived in my head with bookmaxxing, Oethodox Christianity and going to Technological school and Church. For outsiders I probably looked like weird loner. But the best part of being young is that you don't care much about the opinions of others. Now, in my 30s it's very hard to not feel like a loser.
the only solution is this :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Abysmal and lonely. I was incredibly horny and didn't know a thing. I started working shitty part-time jobs at that age and going to school. I didn't understand why everything seemed so easy to everyone. They just made friends and went around with girls. My coworkers and classmates all talked about the parties they would go to every week and I just minded my own business and eavesdropped. I found the incel reddit at that age and that's when I started feeling more comfortable and more confident. I started working out and I bought new clothes. In college I just wore black t-shirts, jeans, and boots. I had multiple pairs and wore the same outfit every single day. Einstein did it and it helped inflate my ego a little bit. I'm a little less horny now and much more confident despite my obvious short-comings. I am predicting my late 20s will be more comfortable than my late teens/early 20s.

Abysmal and lonely. I was incredibly horny and didn't know a thing. I started working shitty part-time jobs at that age and going to school. I didn't understand why everything seemed so easy to everyone. They just made friends and went around with girls. My coworkers and classmates all talked about the parties they would go to every week and I just minded my own business and eavesdropped. I found the incel reddit at that age and that's when I started feeling more comfortable and more confident. I started working out and I bought new clothes. In college I just wore black t-shirts, jeans, and boots. I had multiple pairs and wore the same outfit every single day. Einstein did it and it helped inflate my ego a little bit. I'm a little less horny now and much more confident despite my obvious short-comings. I am predicting my late 20s will be more comfortable than my late teens/early 20s.
hmm i came across the incel before i turned 18 like 3 months ago

hmm i came across the incel before i turned 18 like 3 months ago
For me that was about 7 years ago. I've had time to accept where I'm at and make honest assessments and changes in my life. Working out has had the single most impact on my quality of life. I feel so much better mentally and physically being fit. I highly recommend you work out regularly.

For me that was about 7 years ago. I've had time to accept where I'm at and make honest assessments and changes in my life. Working out has had the single most impact on my quality of life. I feel so much better mentally and physically being fit. I highly recommend you work out regularly.
yeah i really want to but i just feel so drained for some reason:feelsrope:

yeah i really want to but i just feel so drained for some reason:feelsrope:
I used to as well but I have more stamina overall now. Getting through a day isn't as exhausting as it used to be. Taking preworkout supplements helped a lot to get me off my butt and to the gym. I dont take them as much now but it was a good temporary motivator

I used to as well but I have more stamina overall now. Getting through a day isn't as exhausting as it used to be. Taking preworkout supplements helped a lot to get me off my butt and to the gym. I dont take them as much now but it was a good temporary motivator
oh do u think if i actually got gymaxxed i wouId be able to score a foid

oh do u think if i actually got gymaxxed i wouId be able to score a foid
No idea, but you'll feel a lot better either way.

Rejections after rejections. Started college. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:period.
I did STEM in high school and STEM in college. Both were equally devoid of women. College was arguably worse, as by then every male had a somewhat developed physique, while in high school only the athletes did.

I think I got one day off a week during those times. So it was non existent.